Reunion of Team Danger

At first this doesn't make sense but it will once you've read it so read the whole thing

Sincerely, me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ray? Jasper? Charlotte?" I shouted as he searched for his team. I went outside the house and gasped, Everyone had been murder and blood poured out of their body.

I ran to the man's nest only to be greeted by the same sight except this time, it was my friends, "NO"
"Hello there," a voice said, walking from behind me.

I looked back and saw a figure, he looked like a black void. (this is because Henry doesn't know what Captain Darkness looks like yet). He held Ray, who was at gunpoint and was all beaten.
"Please, please, don't kill him. I'll do whatever you want. I'll give you everything."
"Too late," the void said with a smirk spread across his face. "You're pathetic Hart"

"Henry...why?" Ray whispered, looking incredulous at me.

The void pulled the trigger with a smile then... BANG!
The gun went off.

Ray's body went limp.

"NOOOO!" I shouted, running towards Ray.

I was filled with rage, I saw a blaster nearby and held it to him, "WHO ARE YOU!" I shouted

"Hehehehehe, me? I'm Captain Darkness and you're next."

Before I could get a word in, he shot me.

I saw that I was now in Amara's place.

"You failed, all of Swellview is dead," I heard a voice beside me.

I turned to my left and gasped in horror.

It was Amara and she did not look good.

Her hair was a mess, she had eyebags and dark circles. Overall, a mess.

She continued, "And you know the worst part? It's all because of you."

"NO!" I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

Wait what?

I ran to the window and saw people, very much alive.

I sighed in relief as I realized it was just a dream.

DING!
My phone rang and like I expected, it was a text from Amara.

A: Hey, you ok?

A: I shouldn't tell you this but, not much is going to happen today. So I suggest you train or something, you look like you need it.

H: Thanks

I walked to the bathroom and saw myself drenched in sweat. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and ran my hands through my hair. "I guess I forgot we can have nightmares in this world," I joked to myself but, i. I looked over at the clock. The time said 8:00. Then I began to think. "What if that wasn't a dream but a warning?" I brought my phone out and looked at the texts Amara sent me.

Train or something. Is she telling me to train?

For some reason, I'm not taking my nightmare lightly. I brushed my teeth, showered, ate breakfast, you know the jig.

Anyways, an hour later, I found myself in my bedroom, once more.

Training it is then

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------