Back from the dead

Henry's pov

I shot up as I opened my eyes. I looked around me and saw that I was in Mt Swellview.

Realization that what Amara said was true hit me like a train.

"Oh my Gosh! I-I- I can't believe this."

I smiled and cheered but it disappeared as I remembered Amara's words.

I ran my hands through my hair and started making a mental list in my head.

Okay, so first I need to go to my house.

I was about to walk there when I bumped into something.

I looked up and saw 2 Kid Danger statues. I was confused at first, so I decided to check this place a bit more.

I saw a grave with a bunch of flowers beside it and decided to approach it. I read the headstone and gasped at the words

In Loving memory of Kid Danger

Beloved Hero of Swellview

Unknown- 15th July 2020

Note: I don't know exactly when Henry died so for this fanfiction I'm making him die so I'm just gonna say 15th July 2020

"So this is my grave then?" I asked to no one in particular, "Right, err, lovely." Not going to lie, It's kind of weird, seeing your own grave in front of you but a lot of weird things has happened in my life, this seems like an everyday... sort of thing.

I shook my head, I can see this later. For now, I have to catch up on things.

I saw that I was wearing the same clothes I was when I was dead, which I'm thankful for. She could've sent me here wearing a chicken costume or something. Which would've been embarrassing.

Okay, I really have to focus, I walked to the edge of the mountain and, wow was this high.

I groaned and prepared for a very long hike down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

I'm hot, I'm sweaty, I'm tired and I'm hungry. That was a very long hike down.

I groaned as I realized I still had to go to my house.

Thank God I trained during the afterlife. If I hadn't, I'm pretty sure I'd die by now.

Nonetheless, I continued my walk as I walked through Swellview I smiled.

I know I technically live in "Swellview" in my afterlife but, the vibe here it's just different, you know? But like in a good way.

I waved to some people as I passed by them, they must think I'm crazy.

I'm covered in dust after all, from hiking down Swellview mountain.

Anyways it took me around 30 minutes to reach my house.

When I did, nostalgia hit me hard.

I grabbed the extra keys my parents keep under the doormat and unlocked the door.

I looked around and saw that it was the same. They fixed the damage caused by Drex's cavemen so that's good.

I went upstairs, to my room and was happy to find it exactly the same way it was when I well, died.

The pictures were open, my bed wasn't made, it was exactly the same.

I admired the view before I heard a ding from my pocket I dug into it and found a phone instantly, I remember Amara saying she was giving me a phone to contact her.

I looked at her contact and saw that she texted, " Remember the rules I gave you."

Seeing this text I grabbed a piece of paper and started listing all the rules  that Amara gave me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rules

I have 7 days here

Some villain is going to destroy Swellview and I have to work with Ray to stop him.

I can't contact/ see anyone I know and if I do, I only can do so 2 times and only for 30 seconds each time.

Wear a disguise so people won't recognize me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I was done, I decided I would find out what's been going on lately, I don't even know how long it's been ever since my death.

I opened my laptop that was in the same place as I last saw, I opened it and it's low battrey -_-

I deadpanned before getting a charger and charging it.

Time skip

Finally!

I opened my laptop and saw that it was bloody 7:00 am, 23 June, 2021. I've been dead for a whole bloody year.

This was... a lot to take in.

I searched "Captain man" and there were a lot of articles like A LOT. There were also mentions of "Danger Force" whatever that is.

I sighed, this is going to be a longgggggg day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour passed by and I've gotten a- decent understanding about what's been going on.

I realized that "Danger Force" were those 4 kids, Chappa, Mika, Miles & Bose and I was proud Ray took them in, like he did with me.

I was about to open another article when my eyelids suddenly became so heavy.

"Just give me 5 minutes." I mumbled, I closed my eyes and promptly fell asleep.

I did not sleep for 5 minutes.