Nostalgia

Henry's pov

I yawned as I woke up. I looked around and saw that I fell asleep on the table.

I grimaced in pain as I stretched my arms and neck, definitely not falling asleep on tables anytime soon.

I looked at the phone Amara gave me and opened it.

My eyebrows rose, I didn't fall asleep for 5 minutes.

It was 12 am.

I was asleep for 4 hours.

Okay, this didn't go as I planned.

I looked at my laptop where multiple tabs were opened. I tilted my head to my side and thought, "maybe I should get some experience instead."

Yeah, I should do that.

I heard a chime on my phone and saw a text from Amara

A:Remember to wear a hoodie or something

Right. I really should buy some clothes.

I opened my wardrobe and took out an old hoodie and some white pants

I put on the hood of my hoodie as I went down the stairs.

My hand wavered over the door "Ok Henry, you got this." with that I opened the door.

This time I saw way more people which makes sense since the last time round, it was 7 in the morning.

I walked to Swellview city hall, which wasn't that far from my house, give or take 20 minutes.

I walked around the city hall, absorbing all the nostalgia I'm getting.

This was until I found a clothing store next to Burger Castle called, "This is a clothing store". It's an odd name but hey! what works, works

I walked in the store and found various pieces of clothing. I remembered what Amara said though, and I picked out hoodies, hats, masks and jeans. I also bought these sunglasses so I have a less chance of being noticed.

After I was done, I brought them to the cashier when it hit me.

I don't have any money.

I heard a chime from my phone and as I expected, it was from Amara.

A: There's a credit card in your pocket, the pin number is 3521

I sighed in relief as I read this. Reaching in my pocket, I found a credit card.

I gave the credit card to the cashier-girl and as she was scanning the clothes, her eyes narrowed, "Have we met before?" she said.

I panicked a bit but hid it. I've never met this girl in my life.

"No, why?" I tried to act casual.

"Nothing, you just look really similar. Sorry." She replied.

"Oh, no problem!" I said.

I was lying to my family for years when I was Kid Danger, so you'd think I'd be pretty good at it.

She gave me all the clothes in a bag and gave me the credit card back. I placed my credit card in my pocket and quickly ran from that place.

I took out my phone and texted Amara

H: How did she recognize me! I haven't met her in my life!

A: She didn't, she just said you looked familiar. You, as KD saved her when she was a kid.

H: Well how did she recognize me as KD?!
A: You both have blonde hair and brown eyes. Don't worry, she's already forgotten about it. Now put on the clothes you bought, it'll hide you more.

I followed Amara and went to an alleyway where I changed into a hat, a mask, grey jeans and a hoodie I just bought. I also put on some glasses so nobody would recognize me.

 I also put on some glasses so nobody would recognize me

After walking through the city hall for some time, I checked my phone and saw that it was already 5pm

After walking through the city hall for some time, I checked my phone and saw that it was already 5pm. Time sure passes by quickly.

I was about to exit when I heard a scream.

I looked back and saw the toddler stealing from the milk store.

Why? I don't know. Swellview criminals are just weird like that.

If before I died, I was in this situation, I would've ran to an alley then transformed into Kid Danger and fought the Toddler but now? Now, I wasn't even paying attention . The moment I stared at his weird face, I was hit with a burst of nostalgia.

"HURRY UP! I HAVEN'T HAD MY NAP YET! AND I'M GETTING CRANKY!" the Toddler shouted to his goons as his goons

This seemed to snap me out of my trance as I analyzed the situation. I can't go and fight him, that'll attract attention. Something I definitely don't want or need if I'm to defeat the villain Amara was talking about.

I was thinking of millions of different possibilities in my mind of how to defeat the Toddler without being noticed.

This was until someone shouted, "Look! It's Captain Man and Danger Force!"

I turned my head and sure enough, in all his glory, I saw Ray in his Captain man suit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi! I'm finished! Hope you enjoy the story. The credit card pin is the amount of reads I had at that time +1 at the end so don't think it's real or anything. 

I have a test tomorrow and I should probably study it and not be on wattpad but I have a pet peeve where I hate doing things halfway so yeah.

Anyways hope you enjoy it, I'm srry for any grammar/ spelling mistakess and yeah i hope u have a great day. Baiiiiiiiiii 

(yes that pet peeve is the reason i upload very often)

The pictures in this chapter does NOT belong to me