Trip to Mt Swellview

Henry's parents, Piper's, Ray's, Jasper's, Charlotte's, Schwoz's pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps this was inspired by tony stark's funeral speech

"Hey guys, I made this recording in case of a death, on my part of course. Heroes always have a happy ending right? Well I guess not this time. I hope when you listen to this you guys aren't mourning, you are all celebrating and just happy in general. If you told me 8 years ago that I would be a superhero kicking bad guys every other day I would've thought you were crazy. I honestly never believed I'd be in the fight between the epic forces of darkness but apparently... things change. Yeah , If there's one thing I learned during this whole mess I call my life it's that things change. no one, no matter how powerful you are, no one knows what happens in the future. That's the reality everyone has to live in. I don't know maybe the lack of sleep is getting to me, I'm in my room at 3am recording this so, would make sense .The things me and Ray do everyday I don't know it's just I know we're not always gonna come out on top. At one point everyone dies, right? We just don't know when. But then again that's all part of being a hero and I wouldn't have it any other way. Why am I doing this ? Everything's going to work out just fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, a large BOOM was heard by all of swellview. The news and many interviewers were trying to discover what caused it, but certain people by the names of Ray, Jasper, Charlotte and Schwoz knew better. They knew Henry was on the blimp and that realization crushed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray pov

I heard the message as I floated in the air , my eyes were watering with tears.

The moment my feet touched the ground, I immediately got rid of that blasted parachute and ran straight for Mt Swellview . I had tears in my eyes and my mask wasn't on but I didn't care.

"Henry is on the Blimp" was all I could think of.

I've never ran faster in my life when a large BOOM broke my train of thoughts. My heart instantly filled with dread.

No. No. Absolutely not. I didn't want to look at Mt Swellview , scared that that boom was what I thought it was.

Oh for the love of Swellview, for once please please let me be wrong.

My curiosity eventually got better of me and my eyes slowly set on Mt Swellview .

Pain, dread and fear filled me like never before. No, now was not the time. Henry could still be alive I thought to myself but it was clear to anyone that it was only a fool's dream.

I continued running towards Mt Swellview now faster than before with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Pleasee, please, not, Henry not him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte pov

My eyes had tears threatening to spill by the end of the message. I looked at Jasper and saw that he looked as sad and desperate as me.

Before either of us could even shed a tear, a large BOOM destroyed our ears. My entire body was filled with dread. It couldn't be.