One Year Later

A year has passed since Henry's death. Swellview is now being protected by Captain Man and the 4 members of Danger Force, Shoutout, AWOL, Brainstorm and Volt.

Charlotte and Jasper of course, moved to Dystopia but keep contact with Ray constantly.

Piper now lives in Florida, but like Charlotte and Jasper, she still stays in contact with ™ Danger.

Henry's parents are staying in the Bahamas for a vacation and Schwoz is still with Ray.

All in all, Life was good.

Of course, the Members of Team Danger are still hurt by Henry's Death, but it's better. Afterall, you don't just forget your best friend's death in just a year, but they're- handling it.

Henry's name is more like a taboo around Captain Man. No one says it, no one dares to say it. Mika learnt this the hard way by once mentioning to Ray "Henry wouldn't want this." while Ray was boasting about his hair.

A lot of crying and shouting happened after that.

I mean, even Chappa was scared to death, she's never seen Ray act like that.

But aside from that, everyone was joyful, both Swellview and Dystopia was protected by their heroues respectively and they were happy

Until...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper's pov

"BOOM"

A large beam of ray hit me and blasted me to the corner. Flashback?

We were fighting this bad guy, we don't even know his name but, he was stealing some tech so we decided to stop him.

We underestimated him and that was a huge mistake.

I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I watched in fear as the villain attacked Charlotte. She was defending herself but I could tell she's tired.

"THWACK!" A punch made Charlotte scream and fall to the ground out of the sheer force of it.

Footsteps echoed towards me and I saw the villain getting closer.

He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me next to Charlotte.

The fight's been going on for just five minutes yet,  we were both bleeding, sweaty and bruised and we haven't managed to lay a mere finger on the villain.

Rage fills my blood as he cuts Charlotte's cheek with his dagger. With all the strength I have left, I grabbed him and pinned him down.

He kicked my stomach and made me bend over to hold it when he slapped me until my cheek was red.

Charlotte and I saw as the villain raised his weapon, about to kil us. Luckily, some police came, he lowered the weapon and ran away.

I dragged myself to Charlotte and yelled,

"Char? Char! You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." she replied.

I hugged her tightly, " I thought I lost you back there." I cried.

Eversince Henry, I've been more protective of my friends, well everyone has been. I mean I cannot lose Charlotte or Ray or Schwoz even Piper! And I'd be damned if I have to attend another funeral. NOT A SHIP

"Me, too." she mumbled

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I-I-I don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to write a shorter Chapter bc the last chapter was VERY LONG (for me). Anyways hope you enjoy it!