HENRY!!!!!!

Aka Piper's pov of "something they couldn't give me" that no one asked for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HENRY!!!!?" I shouted.

I stared in disbelief as I watched him fall.

He looked at me in shock and fear, it slightly broke my heart. I didn't care though, I was too shocked too.

He looked at the clock then at me.

"I am a ghost, don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't think of me or I'll haunt you for eternity."

He ran upstairs, leaving me in my shocked state.

I began to hyperventilate as I blinked harshly, I began to pinch myself but there was no denying what I saw.

That was Henry and He's... alive.

I feel so many emotions rush to me, panic, anger, sadness, disbelief.

It's- I

I should've stopped having hallucinations, it's been a year but, that was so- so- real.

I rushed upstairs.

I found Henry's room and kicked the door open.

I saw Henry looking at me in shock as I did the same.

"Henry?" I asked, thinking this is just some crazy dream.

"Ok, don't freak out," he said.

Is he actually alive?

"What- how?" I stuttered.

"Calm down."

I started to fill with extreme rage. Henry's been alive this whole time?! AND HE NEVER TOLD ANYONE? Does he not care how much people were hurt?! Does he not care about Jasper or- or Charlotte or Ray? Does he not care for me? Did he go as far as faking his death just to get away?!

"WERE YOU ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

"No! Of course not"

I didn't believe him. Why would I? He lied for a whole year and people don't just come back from the dead!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OR RAY OR JASPER OR CHARLOTTE? ANYONE?! I'M YOUR SISTER HENRY! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HIT YOU OR SHOUT AT YOU I LOVE YOU! I CRIED SO MUCH DURING YOUR FUNERAL ONLY TO KNOW IT'S FAKE?!"I shouted. 

I was so furious, I didn't realize he was also starting to get mad.

"DON'T YOU THINK I WANT TO?! DO YOU THINK I DON'T WANT TO SEE RAY OR CHARLOTTE, JASPER, YOU, ANYONE! DO YOU THINK I WOULDN'T GIVE EVERYTHING I HAVE! BE TORTURED AND KILLED MULTIPLE TIMES JUST TO SEE YOUR FACES? DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT THE LAST YEAR WORRIED TO DEATH BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU IT'D BE ON ME! NO ONE COULD SURVIVE THAT CRASH PIPER-i"

Henry broke down crying and I felt a pang of guilt. I shouldn't have just let it all out on Henry. If there's one thing I know about Henry, it's that Henry loves his friends and family. I don't even know what to do at this point. I wanted to comfort him because he's my brother and I shouldn't have shouted at him until hearing the whole story but I also wanted to shout at him because he didn't tell anyone he's live. Then,  I suddenly heard a voice say

"I'm sorry."

I turned around to see a brunette girl in the corner of the room looking at Henry in sorrow.

"Get away from my brother, who are you?" I demanded, once I saw Henry looking at her in fear, sadness and what looked like acceptance?

"It's ok, Pipes. So I guess I failed then huh. You're taking me back?" Henry said.