Get it together

"HEY" I screamed but no one heard me... I rolled my eyes in extreme annoyance.

"Hey can you pass me the ketchup?" I heard a voice from under me say. I looked down and saw that it was the one and only Jeff. Great.

I crouched and pinched my nose in aggravation as Jeff continually pokes my shoulder, asking me to hand him some ketchup.

Eventually I've had enough and grabbed a huge glass vase I saw near me and smashed it on the ground.

The glass, as expected shattered into a million pieces, " HEY!" I shouted again, finally catching the attention of the room. Ray finally looked up and saw me. His eyes widened vastly.

"What?!" The toddler screamed.

"Ummm..." I muttered, it was now that I realized I didn't exactly prepare for a speech of any sort. "Henry?" I heard Ray murmer. I looked at my fingers and saw them turning to dust. Damn Amara.

This seemed to snap me back to reality though, I climbed down the table, ran to ray and engulved him in a huge hug.

Ray was frozen. He didn't have any expressions, he wasn't crying or smiling or furious. I just figured that he was to much in shock. Nonetheless, I'm not to surprised, I'm supposed to be 6ft under, within a casket afterall.

"Henry!" I heard Piper say from behind me. Her voice was strained and full of panic.

I turned back to look at her and saw her pointing at my legs that are already starting to turn to dust.

My eyes widened, wow Amara was serious about this. Somewhere in my head I heard  a voice say "duhh".

"Henry wha-" Ray started before being cut off by me.  

I grabbed his shoulders and shook him gently. " Ray listen, I don't have much time here and I'm sorry. Ray, I don't know what's wrong with you but you have to snap out of it. Captain Darkness is back and he's-"

"Wait you know Captain Darkness?" Ray interrupted me.

" Yes, I can't explain now but I do, he's stronger than ever Ray so if you don't get yourself together, everyone in Swellview will die."

I saw him look down and immediately knew what he was thinking. 

" Ray don't think that you're not good enough, you are. I'll drill it in your head if I have to, you're my hero Ray." 

"wait- why are you-"

"Turning to dust? Ray, as much as I want to, I can't stay here with you. This is the last time I'll be here. I'm sorry"

My vision got blurry as I felt tears forming in my eyes, I could feel myself turning to dust so I quickly said my last words.

" Ray, I never told you this but  you mean everything to me, you're like a father to me. Thank you."

I smiled before suddenly feeling a really weird, giddy feeling then everything turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray's pon

-Thank you." Henry smiled before turning to dust, no literally. 

IM SO SORRY

As if my body moved on it's own accord, my knees bent and before i knew it I was kneeling, looking at the place where Henry was just mere seconds ago.