7

Two years after Enlistment. (Y/n) and the others were now running in the forest carrying heavy bags in their backs, the rain made the mud slippery so (Y/n) couldn't help but slip a little.

"Too slow! Pick up the pace, you blockheads!" Shadis shouted as he observed the cadets in his horse.

In those two years, (Y/n) made sure she'll get close to other characters. (Y/n)'s closes ones are Sasha, Krista, Ymir, Mina, Marco, Connie, Jean and Annie.

(Y/n) we're genuinely surprised that she manage to get close with Ymir and Annie, especially Annie. (Y/n) is also close with Reiner and Bertholdt, but not that much.

(Y/n) noticed that Armin was lagging behind. She was about to help him but Reiner beat her up to it. 

"Oh yeah, this happened. I'll just let these happen" (Y/n) thought and moved even faster.

As they ran, Shadis was grading all of them, their abilities in different ways. He looked at Reiner who is helping Armin with his bags.

"Reiner Braun. He has both a robust physique and mental strength. His comrades also have great trust in him." Shadis thought.

"I'd rather die than be a burden!" Armin said and snatched his bag from Reiner's grasped and pushed himself to ran faster.

"Armin Arlert. He lacks physical strength, but demonstrates prodigious aptitude in academics." Shadis thought as he watched Armin's moves.

.
.
.
.
.

This time, they will be graded on their Titan killing abilities. They used the Titan dummies for this test.

Annie, Jean, and Bertholdt swoop in for the kill. Annie and Bertholdt swong first and sliced the dummy's nape, Jean followed but his slice was not that deep.

"Annie Leonhart. Though her slashes are flawless, she's a lone wolf that has difficulty working with others besides Cadet (Y/n)."

"Bertholdt Hoover. He has exceedingly high potential, but lacks assertiveness."

"Jean Kirstein. His three-dimensional maneuvers are top-class, but his hotheaded nature tends to cause discord" Shadis though and wrote it in his clipboard.

"I'm no match for their slashing ability. I'll just have to spot the Titans first." Jean muttered to himself and goes to find more Titans.

He spots one but Connie got to get close to the Titan first, he was about to slice it but Sasha sliced it first catching Connie off guard. 

"Sasha Blouse. Though she has unusually good instincts, her character is unsuited for cooperative action."

"Connie Springer. He's skilled at handling tight turn maneuvers, but is somewhat dim-witted." 

"Here they come." One cadet said and the other pulled the rope to lift the Titan dummy.

Mikasa, and Eren came in to strike. Mikasa sliced two dummies with ease, Eren sliced one but it wasn't deep like Mikasa's slices.

"Mikasa Ackerman. She's completely proficient in every aspect, deserving nothing less than an unprecedented evaluation of the generations past."

"Eren Yeager. He doesn't possess any particular talent, but he's improved in his marks through pure effort. And he has extraordinarily strong sense of purpose."

(Y/n) flew towards the two Titan dummies in front of her with a smile in her face. (Y/n) flipped her right sword backward like she was going to stab someone in the neck.