78

a/n: Just a heads up, I'll be adding (Y/n)'s memories and maybe the others too?- here because I think it's a good timing so most of the chapters will be in 3rd person. Don't wanna confuse you guys xD. Thank you so goddamn much for your patience <333

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been a week since Monika's interaction with Hiroshi and the twins and everything's been the same since then.

Waking up in the morning, eating breakfast, going to online class, doing assignments early so she doesn't need to worry about it later, doing house chores, you know the stuff.

Everything's been the same, except that she's starting to have nightmares.

Monika kept waking up every morning in cold sweat however, she couldn't remember anything about her nightmares, they were all blurry.

But she could see a glimpse (Y/n) in her dreams, making her worry about her kouhai. She shook it off and believed that (Y/n) will be okay, it's nothing but a bad dream... right?

Even so, she decided she will check up on (Y/n) tomorrow since they both have face to face classes scheduled on the same day.

.
.
.
.
.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow..." (Y/n) groaned as she laid on her stomach.

"Don't go then." Yua said as she and Yui sat on her back, Yui laughed as she balanced herself behind her.

"I can't!" (Y/n) cried dramatically, making the twins giggle.

(Y/n) sighed with a smile and glanced behind at the twins.

Takashi has a project in the company he's working at and Hiroshi was his partner at it, (Y/n) decided to come with him since she has nothing to do in the house.

(Y/n) sat up, making the twins yelp as they suddenly fell behind but (Y/n) quickly caught them before they could hit the floor.

"Who wants some apples? I could slice some if you want?" (Y/n) asked. She felt someone was watching them, making her look around and saw no one.

"I want some, thank youu!" Yui said with a grin.

"Can I have strawberries instead, please?" Yua politely asked as (Y/n) stood up.

"Of course. Now watch some movie while you guys are waiting, alright?" (Y/n) said and patted their heads.

"Okay!"

(Y/n) walked in their kitchen and grabbed the fruits in their refrigerator.

Once she closed the door of the refrigerator, she met a knife on the side of her face, making her let out a small scream as she flinched back and fell on the ground.

(Y/n)'s back leaned on the wall as her shoulders were tense. The strawberries and apples fell out of her hands and landed on the floor when she drew back.

(Y/n) looked at the knife with wide eyes and looked up at the person to see Hiroshi, who had his eyes widened open as he stared at the knife.

"C-Careful with the knife! Fuck, you scared me..." (Y/n) exhaled out and placed a hand on her pounding chest.