17

a/n: A quick author note. There will be a panic attack scene- just a quick one though cuz im not good -later on in the chapter sooo if you are uncomfortable with that, you're free to skip it. Enjoy the chapter!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..truth... dreams... believe..."

I sat up and gasped, I looked around and saw chains. I noticed I was sitting in a bed, I looked at my hands and saw them cuffed up.

I looked on my side and saw Eren right next to me. "Eren?" I whispered.

Eren glanced at me and he sighed in relief. "I'm glad that you're awake now.." Eren said, whispering.

I looked forward and saw Erwin sitting on a chair with Levi standing next to him with his arms crossed.

I blinked and opened my mouth to say anything but nothing came out.

"I- oh my god it's this scene. AHHH ASKAJF OMG OMG OMG OKAY OKAY calm thyself- ehehehehhsh" I internally fangirled- again and tried not to smile on the outside.

I felt Eren grab my hand and squeezed it for comfort.

"Aw Eren."

I gently squeezed back and rubbed his knuckles with my thumb.

"Do you have any questions?" Erwin asked with a straight face.

Eren looked at them for a minute before asking.

"Um... Where... are we?" Eren slowly asked.

"As you can see, it's a dungeon. The two of you are currently in the Military Police Brigade's custody. We only just received permission to see you two." Erwin said.

Eren looked down on his right hand and saw that his wrist was cuffed. He then lifted his other hand, the one that was holding mine, and saw chains on them as well.

Erwin showed the key to our basement and Eren gasped. I only blinked and slightly furrowed my brows.

"That key is..."

"Yes, it's yours. I'll return it later. Your home- Dr. Yeager's basement in Shiganshina is where the secret of the Titans lies. Correct?" Erwin asked.

"Yes, probably. That's what our father said." Eren said.

"You two have amnesia, and your father is missing, huh? Sounds awfully convenient." Levi said.

"Levi,-" Erwin glared at Levi. "-I believe we've already concluded that they have no reason to lie." Erwin said and looked back at us.

"We're still very much in the dark, but I think what's best for now is to question your intentions." Erwin said.

"Our... intentions?" Eren repeated and gripped my hand a little tighter. I gently rubbed his knuckles to calm him down.

"In order to investigate your home, we must recapture Shiganshina District and Wall Maria. Drastic measures are necessary to quickly seal the gate. Your Titan powers will be crucial." Erwin said.

"It seems our fate is controlled by the Titans, after all. Whether it's the Colossal Titan or the Armored Titan, they're likely to be the same as the both of you."

"Your intentions are the key here. The key to freeing mankind from this despair." Erwin said and raised the key to show us.

"We..." Eren started and looked down.