35

Blood splashed on the floor and followed with a loud grunt.

"... you use to fly around."

"... back with me."

Loud footsteps can be heard, a terrified scream came out of a man's mouth as he tried to escape.

"Stop! No! No!"

"... you could talk after all."

More blood spatter on the floor as the man screamed in pain.

He was soon teared in half.

"Wake up."

.
.
.

I sat up as my eyes snapped open wide and panted. I felt tears run down my cheeks and I stared at the bedsheets as I tried to remember who it was.

"Who... who was that?! Fuck! I missed something didn't I? Who... after Annie... season two came and... the Titan inside the wall, Pastor Nick, and..."

I felt someone cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away. My eyelashes collected some of my tears which made my vision blurry.

I rubbed my eyes with my sleeves and wiped my nose, I looked up to see Mikasa with a worried look on her face.

"(Y/n), are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" Mikasa asked and wiped the rest of my tears.

"I... yeah... sorry." I said and leaned in her hand as she started to rub my cheek using her thumb.

"Are you sure?" Eren asked and sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and played with it.

I nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry." I said and they looked at me in question.

"For snapping at you guys back down in the underground pathway. I'll apologize to Armin as well." I said.

"We understand. We talked about that earlier and wanted to apologize too." Mikasa said and touched my other hand.

The door slammed open and I flinched, I looked at the door to see a panting Armin.

"Eren! Mikasa! (Y/n)!" Armin exclaimed with a panicked look on his face.

"There's an emergency! The Titans have breached Wall Rose!" Armin said, making my eyes widened at the realization.

"Mike..!"

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, Luna." I greeted her with a gentle rub behind her ears.

Luna nudged her head on my arm and snorted, making me chuckle.

"It felt like forever since I saw you. Even if it's just a day. I have one good news and two bad news, which one do you want to know first?" I asked and looked at her.

Luna neighed and stomped her feet twice. I blinked and slowly nodded.

"I guess that means two bad news?" I slowly asked and she nodded.

"Huh. For now on, that's how we'll communicate." I muttered.

"Okay, two bad news... I'll be blunt because I don't want to cry again. Lucas and Karl are dead and Mike is probably now too..." I whispered so the others couldn't hear it inside the stables.

Luna stomped her front feet on the ground and kicked the wood behind her, causing it to break.

"Woah! Easy girl! Easy!" I gently patted her neck and hugged it.

"I'm sorry, I know you only met Lucas once and you didn't even get to meet Karl. You probably don't know who Mike is, but he's a... unique character. Remind me later to hit my head on a concrete wall from forgetting. Actually, I could do it if I wasn't that tired after the chase with Annie. That regeneration took most of my energy... dammit." I mutter and look up to see Luna with her head slightly down.