68

a/n: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A WEEK IT WAS COMPLETION WEEK AND BEING A LAZY ASS STUDENT I AM, I HAVE A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS THAT I DIDN'T DO HEHEHEH. BUT LIKE YO- I HAVE LIKE 11 ASSIGNMENTS DUE YESTERDAY, IT WAS CRAZY, MOST OF THEM ARE VIDEOS AND MATH. MAAAAAAATH.

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE LONG CHAPTEEER!!! I might actually add more words in my chapters... Like 3,500 - 4,800 words maybe? Ya'll for it?

ALSO 302K READS AND 17.5K VOTES?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING THE FIC 😭💓

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eren opened the door of the classroom as (Y/n) stood behind him. Once he fully opened the door, all of the soldiers inside glanced at them.

(Y/n) peeked behind Eren and they both sheepishly grinned.

"Took you guys long enough. Both of you are late." Hange spoke up with a small grin as the siblings stepped inside.

"Um... Sorry-" Eren didn't finish his sentence as (Y/n) placed her hand on his mouth, shushing him.

"No one ever really said this here so I'll be the one to say it." (Y/n) muttered, confusing Eren.

"You see, Hange-san. Uh- time is relative. Maybe we're not late. Maybe you guys are early." (Y/n) said with a grin, placing her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?!" Eren whispered-yelled at her. (Y/n) shushed him and glanced at the others.

Hums and chuckles filled the room as Hange placed a hand in her chin with a hum.

"Huh... never thought of that." Hange thought out loud.

(Y/n)'s grin widened and dragged Eren towards Mikasa and Armin, who were standing in front.

"Nice save." Armin whispered to (Y/n) as they stood with them. He slightly lifted his fist and (Y/n) hit it with her fist and both of them made a small silent boom.

"Are you guys okay?" Mikasa silently asked and glanced at them.

"Yeah." Eren grunted and stood straight.

Armin stood next to (Y/n) as she stood next to Eren, who stood next to Mikasa.

Hange cleared their throat and grabbed a chalk, they turned around and started drawing on the chalkboard. The soldiers watched them draw and write descriptions on the parts of the spear they're drawing.

"Since today is your free day, I only made this meeting for all of you to listen and do nothing else. I will be showing you our new weapon and how to use it." Hange said as they finished the drawing.

Hange placed the chalk down and grabbed a thunder spear on the table and showed it to them.

"Now this is what our new weapon looks like." Hange said and lifted the spear higher.

Some soldiers leaned in to get a better view and the others hummed in confusion.

Eren squinted his eyes and lifted a brow, "That metal rod is the new weapon?"

"You could at least call it a spear. Our engineers really pulled through me." Hange said with narrowed eyes and a smile.

"Using technology kept secret by the Interior Police, that is." Hange added.