86

"That's all for today's lesson. Don't forget your project, alright everyone?"

"Hai..!!"

(Y/n) picked up her stuff and wore her mask, walking out of her art class. She waved goodbye to some of her classmates that waved back at her.

She changed her indoor shoes and walked out of the building, putting her earphones on, playing her (fav music).

It's the next day after Monika visits (Y/n) in her house. After she successfully calmed Monika down, they watched Harry Potter since it was Monika's favorite film series.

Monika also met (D/n) and Yuki yesterday! Good thing that Monika isn't allergic to animal fur.

(Y/n) was confused about some things though, (D/n) growled and barked at Monika, she almost bit her! (Y/n) isn't sure why, (D/n) never growled at her friends before.

Was (D/n) hungry that time? Did (D/n) not like how Monika smelt? Wait... that sounds weird, but dogs do have a sensitive smell, right? They could smell if something's up with someone or something.

But why? Monika isn't a threat to her though. Maybe (D/n) just smelt stress from Monika since she just woken up from a month long coma. Yeah, that must be it.

(Y/n) also doesn't know why Monika asked for Hiroshi's number so she told her just in case that Hiroshi already has a girlfriend.

Monika told her that she's not trying to hit on him and said she wanted to talk to him about their case on the increase of murders.

Oh, that was so embarrassing. (Y/n) should really stop assuming things.

Embarrassed, she gave her Hiroshi's number and texted Hiroshi about it so he could know just in case Monika texted him.

She also noticed that there's something Monika wanted to tell her but kept it to herself, she noticed that it was bothering her.

(Y/n) doesn't know if she should ask her to tell her what's on her mind, it was really noticeable that it was bothering her.

So maybe if Monika told her whatever it was, it would at least lift her shoulders up but Monika didn't utter a word about it.

(Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly got pulled to someone's chest, making her earphones drop out of her ears and followed by a loud horn.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Crossing in the road without looking on the sides, huh?!" (Y/n) looked up to see Shiro with a scowl on his face as he glared at her.

"Oh dear, are you okay?"

"That was a close one..."

"OI! THAT TRUCK WAS OVER THE SPEED LIMIT!"

Some civilians surrounded them, the others were cursing over the truck as some of them almost got hit with (Y/n) while the others watched and moved on with their lives.

Shiro excused them and dragged (Y/n) out of the commotion, mumbling excuses and cursing under his breath.

"What the hell was that?! I know the signal was red but don't be careless! You almost got hit by a fucking truck!" Shiro sneered at her and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry..." (Y/n) mumbled and looked down with a frown in her face.

"What am I going to do with you..." Shiro sighed and patted her head.

"(Y/n)!! Are you okay!? I saw what happened!!" Ally ran up to them and hugged (Y/n) tightly.

"Ally..?" (Y/n) mumbled and hugged back.