101

The next day, Gabi woke up to a loud booming sound outside her home, only to find out there there was a festival happening in her hometown.

IN HER HOMETOWN.

She was then found by her friends who made her eat ice cream. (EAT THIS FALCO SAYS HAHSSEHHSAHS) They then tried different food the whole day with Reiner's money.

In the middle of their looking-for-another-food-to-empty-Reiner's-wallet, Gabi thought that it would be a good idea to take a quick visit to Norman's diner. Reiner was still wary of him but agreed since Porco and Pieck also wanted to take a visit.

But once they got there, they found that the diner was closed and there was a woman walking out of the door with a shoulder bag, placing a close sign on it.

There were also people walking away from the diner with frowns on their faces, some children were whining as they wanted to go to the diner but it was closed.

"What? Why is it closed?" Falco asked no one in particular, "What happened?"

"We should ask Halfrida," Pieck said and pointed at the auburn-colored hair woman, "She's the Marleyan I told you about."

They then approached her and Gabi gently tugged Halfrida's shirt, gaining her attention. Halfrida slightly widened her eyes at them and apologetically smiled.

"I'm sorry, but the diner is unavailable at the moment," she said.

"May we ask why, miss?" Zofia asked politely.

"Well, Norman is really busy today with the festival, making sure there are no issues and such" Halfrida started, "Vision and his family are out for a vacation with Norman's permission, so he said that I and my other co-workers can take a break for today."

"And to enjoy the festival as well. He really cares about our health," she added with a gentle smile.

"Sir Norman's so caring," Gabi silently awed, making Halfrida's smile widen.

"He is," she said and turned her body around, raising her arm to wave and taking a glance at them.

"Well, I'll be on my way," she smiled and walked away towards the gate, "Enjoy the festival while you can!"

The warriors watched her walk away until her figure disappeared from their view.

"What does she mean, 'enjoy it while you can'?" Gabi questioned.

"It's probably because this might be the only festival we'll get," Falco answered and she slowly nodded in understanding.

"Let's go then!"

.
.
.
.
.

The day seemed to fly so fast as it was already night. Everyone gathered near the stage and took their seats. The world leaders sat near the front, the Marleyan officials have their designated seats on the side as the rest sat behind.

(Y/n)- or Norman, rest his back on the pillar building behind the stage.

He has his hair down tonight and wore a white dress shirt tucked under his black pants, his black tie is loosely tied around his collar. He has a black half-gas mask with her neon-colored (fav design) dangling on the side of her pants.

He perked up when he heard Falco's voice near him.

"This way!" Falco said and Norman can hear his footsteps and another one, signaling that Reiner is following him.

"What's this all about?" Reiner asked him.

"You'll understand once you get there!" Falco said happily before he started running again.