100

a/n: Chapter 100 😳 But if I merge my first few chapters into 10k words, that'll be like 15-25 chapters only 😂

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n) merely smiled at Zeke. She has her hands behind her back as she stands in front of him.

Jarvis stood next to her, he has his weight on his right side as he gripped the revolver in his right hand.

"Hello, big bro. Surprised?" (Y/n) chuckled.

Jarvis then approached him. Zeke slightly jumped when he leaned closer to him, he was removing the gag on his mouth.

"Ah, there we go." (Y/n) whispered, "Thank you, Jarvis," she said as the male stood back next to her.

Zeke coughed and moved his jaw for a few seconds before looking up at (Y/n) with wide eyes.

"What are you doing!?" he choked out.

"Isn't it obvious?" (Y/n) furrowed her brows with a smile and extended her arms out. "I kidnapped you! Along with ten other more!"

"You should've really expected this though," she added.

"I did expect that you'll turn your back on me," Zeke gasped out as he felt his head starting to throb in pain. "Acting like you'll go along with my plans, father really did a heavy toll on you."

"But the genuine in your acting threw me off guard. It hurts that it was all just an act. It really does." Zeke's expression slightly turned into a pained one as his voice quivered.

(Y/n) clapped and took a step closer, "Good! I'm glad it did because I'm not done with you just yet."

"(Y/n), please. Let me save you. You and Eren from our father's brainwashing!" Zeke leaned forward, causing the chains to clank loudly.

"Let me fix you! It isn't your fault that we got born to that monster! I will not... abandon you as they did, (Y/n)!"

"Fix?" (Y/n) scoffed, "Fix!? I don't need fixing and I don't need to be saved!" she then stomped her way towards him.

"Stop! Don't make contact with me!" Zeke warned her as his eyes widened.

Eren's eyes also widened as (Y/n) got in front of Zeke and gripped his hair harshly. Zeke shuts his eyes close and waited for something to happen, but nothing came but a painful pull of his hair.

"What?" he breathed out in disbelief and looked at (Y/n) with wide eyes.

"This isn't about our shitty father! This isn't about saving Eldia! They can die for all I care!" (Y/n) spat out and tightened her grip on his hair.

Zeke, however, ignored her words as the only thing in his mind right now is that she was making physical contact with her and nothing is happening.

"How are you..." Zeke trailed off. He can feel and hear his heartbeat quickens as his breathing got heavier.

"Oh, this?" (Y/n) grabbed his face and made him look up at her. "This is just a little trick I learned from my Titan."

"I can touch you without worrying about anything. I can use the Founding without your help." she then leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"I can wipe your memories if I want to and make you think that this is all just a nightmare~"

Zeke's eyes widened even more as he started to feel his body tremble in fear. (Y/n) giggled at this and stared directly at his blue eyes.