33

Eren yelped when I suddenly threw him on the side, he grunted and lifted his upper body up to look at me. Only to widen his eyes when the ceiling above me suddenly collapsed.

"(Y/N)!!!"

.
.
.
.
.

"(Y/N)!!!" Eren cried her name as the rubble trapped her underneath.

The ceiling above Eren also collapsed, but not that much fell on him unlike on (Y/n).

"Eren! (Y/n)!" Armin called and used his maneuver gear towards them.

Mikasa came out of the other side and Annie looked at her.

Annie caught her in her hand but Mikasa sliced her fingers off and used her gear to safely land on the ground.

"Annie, I won't let you have (Y/n) and Eren!" Mikasa yelled and charged at her again.

"Eren! (Y/n)!" Armin called as he landed at the fallen underground passageway.

"(Y/n)!" Armin gasped when he saw (Y/n) injured, trapped under big rubbles on her back. She was bleeding everywhere.

"Where is-"

"(Y/n)!!" Eren cried and removed the rubble on his side and ran towards her.

"Eren! You're... You're bleeding!" Armin exclaimed when he saw Eren's bleeding side and head.

"Help me lift this up!" Eren said as he pulled the big rubble on her back. Armin quickly helped him and grunted.

"(Y/n)! Open your eyes!" Armin yelled at (Y/n) as he and Eren pulled the rubble away.

"No, no, no, not again!" Eren thought as he remembered (Y/n)'s bloody scream back in the expedition.

Annie noticed them and walked towards them. Mikasa quickly charged at her to stop her.

Mikasa managed to make a long cut in Annie's arm and dodged her hand as her hand hit multiple buildings, destroying them.

Mikasa backed away but a rock hit her, making her fall and roll on the ground.

Annie watched her roll and walked towards where Eren, Armin, and (Y/n) are.

Three soldiers charged at her and Annie finished regenerating her hand.

.
.
.

On the other side of the district, The soldiers of the Military Police Brigade looked anxiously at the smoke in the sky.

"What happened?" Nile muttered and looked at Hitch and the others.

"Escort squad! Leave it to us! Assess the situation!" Nile ordered them.

"Understood!" Marlowe yelled and lifted his blade up.

Marlowe, Hitch and Boris used their maneuver gear to check the commotion.

"Something's off. There seemed to be some sort of explosion and-"

"Nile." Erwin cut him off and Nile looked behind him.

"Dispatch all your soldiers at once. We should assume a Titan has appeared." Erwin said with Levi next to him wearing some kind of suit.

"What are you saying?! This is Wall Sina, you know! It's impossible for a Titan to appear here!" Nile said and looked at them.

On the other carriage behind them, 'Eren' and '(Y/n)' jumped down with their capes.

"Wait! Don't move, Yeagers!" one soldier said and gripped 'Eren's' shoulders.