96

a/n: A very long chapter since I did the last one pretty short. HAVE FUN READING!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Remember, do not trust trust strangers, you have extra bow and arrows behind the Blouse's family house, protect them and Kaya, do not-"

(Y/n) got cut off by Luke.

"-let my guard down and, don't forget to write letters for you. Yes, Mama, I got it. This is the third time you reminded me." Luke furrowed his brows and pouted.

"And don't forget to take care of yourself." (Y/n) reminded, making Luke slowly nod with a pout as (Y/n) slightly widened her eyes at him.

"Sorry, sorry... It's just that this will be the first time I'll be far away from you." (Y/n) sheepishly said and rubbed her nape.

"I'm just worried." (Y/n) added.

"I'll do just fine, Mama. You and Mr. Artur taught me how to use a bow, you taught me how to do hand-in-hand combat and uncle Eren taught me how to scare people." Luke listed out and crossed his arms.

"Eren taught you what?" (Y/n) raised a brow and glanced at Eren, who's with Armin as they waited for Hange and Levi.

"Scare people?" (Y/n) asked, making Luke nod with a hum.

"...that's good?" (Y/n) uncertainty said with a small smile.

"Just... take care, okay?" (Y/n) kissed Luke's forehead and leaned hers into his.

"How long will you be gone?" Luke asked in a whisper.

"For a while." (Y/n) said and pulled back.

"How long is 'for a while'?" Luke asked as he slightly furrowed his brows.

"A... very long 'for a while'." (Y/n) gave him a sad smile.

"Will you come back?" Luke asked again, gripping the sleeve of her suit.

"Of course I will." (Y/n) chuckled and took something in her inner suit pocket.

"Here, I made something for you." (Y/n) said and took it out, showing it to him.

"Ta-da!" It's a small plush of her Titan form, a chibi version of it.

"I asked Mikasa for help with it, I'm glad that it turned out really well." (Y/n) nervously chuckled on how many times she did it.

Luke gently held the plush with two hands and looked down at it in awe.

He saw her and Eren's Titan forms once, Eren's Titan form creeped him a little but it turned upside down when Eren made a funny face.

He also got a little creeped out on (Y/n)'s because of the slit in her cheeks but then he got comfortable with it.

Don't get started with their fusion, Luke absolutely thinks that Eryn looks cool. Especially their two pairs of eyes and hair.

"Do you like it?" Luke snaps out of his awe and looks up at (Y/n).

"I love it." Luke grinned and hugged her neck, making (Y/n) smile and hug back.

"Oh, thank god." (Y/n) chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." (Y/n) said, making Luke blush.

"I love you too..." Luke muttered, making (Y/n) giggle and hug him tightly.