98

a/n: I made this by the way >:D

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Falco!!"

Udo yelled in worry as Norman gently placed Falco down the trench, leaning his back on the wall. Colt followed after and checked his brother for injuries.

"Show me where they got you!" Gabi said as Zofia quickly brought up the medical supplies.

"He hit his head, he might have a mild concussion so do him fast before it gets worse," Norman told them and they curtly nodded.

"Colt, status report?" Magath asked once he saw him.

Colt glanced at him then back to his brother, who was being treated by the four. A hand was placed on his shoulder and he saw Norman who did it.

"Go on, I'll take care of him," Norman said, nodding his head towards Falco.

Colt took one last glance at Falco and gripped Norman's hand on his shoulder, giving him a curt nod.

"Thank you," he said before approaching Magath.

Norman kneeled in front of Falco as Gabi poured water on his head.

"Falco," Norman called softly.

Falco winced and slowly opened his eyes fully, noticing Norman's figure in front of him.

"Ugh..." he groaned and touched his head.

"Don't!" Gabi slapped his hand away.

Norman gently rubbed his head with a clean towel to dry it off, calling Zofia afterward to clean his wound. Zofia then carefully cleaned his wound with alcohol, making him hiss in pain.

"Sorry," Zofia muttered and cleaned the scratches on his face as Udo worked on bandaging his head.

"What do you remember, Falco?" Norman questioned, and the said boy made eye contact with him.

"We... ow!- We're at war... to capture Fort Slava..." Falco hissed out as Udo muttered silent apologies to him.

Norman stared at him for a moment as Gabi added that they have to sink the mid-east allied forces' fleet below it to succeed.

"Why can't the Marley navy attack them from the sea?" Zofia complained and finished cleaning Falco's wounds.

"Zofia?! Do you really think we can count on that navy to do a thing for us!?" Udo exclaimed loudly as he tied the bandage around Falco's head.

"It took those imbeciles four years to control the seas! And guess what?! They lost half of their damn ships doing it!! And now they have the nerve to tell us in the army that we need to at least take down the fort for them before they can do a thing? Like it's nothing?!"