36

"Hange. Hey, four-eyes. Is staring at rocks some depressing new hobby of yours?" Levi said and I looked up.

"Yeah, about that... These are no ordinary rocks. It's a hardened fragment of skin left behind by the Female Titan. And this one is from (Y/n)'s Titan nails." Hange said and showed two crystal rocks.

My eyes widened and stared at the rock he mentioned was mine.

"It got cut off? I didn't even notice."

"It didn't disappear? And (Y/n)'s... that's from her Titan's nails? No... it looked more like a claw for me." Armin said.

"Right! Long after Annie gets captured, this piece of her Titan's body remains. It didn't evaporate. It's not disappearing. That goes the same for (Y/n)'s." Hange said and slightly leaned in.

"So a possibility occurred to me. I compared both of these to a piece of the wall, and the structural composition was practically identical. I think it's safe to say there are Colossal Titans inside all the walls and hardened skin makes up the surface we see." Hange said and looked at Pastor Nick.

"HANGE SO SMART BBY ASDWGWF"

"Armin was saying the exact same thing..." Mikasa said and Armin gasped, making us look at him.

"S-So-!" Armin got cut off by Hange slamming their palm on his mouth.

"Let me finish, Armin." Hange said and I sniffled a laugh and pursed my lips.

"I SHOULDN'T BE LAUGHING STAPH!"

"Right now, we don't have any way to seal the hole in Wall Rose. Not unless we happen to find a boulder that's exactly the right size." Hange said and ignored Armin's muffled sounds.

"But what if Eren and (Y/n), in their Titan forms, could use that same hardening ability to seal the hole in the wall?" Hange wondered out loud.

I glanced at Eren to see his widened eyes and he slightly lowered his head.

"Use us... to seal the wall?" Eren slowly asked and held my hand.

"You two should be able to create the same material. The hardened skin won't evaporate after you revert back to your human forms, so it's possible..." Hange said and passed me the crystal from my Titan.

I looked closely at it as it shined in the moonlight.

"Hardening? I don't know if I have that ability. The Female Titan is capable of doing that, the Armored Titan is basically covered and can double its cover... Eren could only do the hardening after he ate the armor spinal fluid which made him gain that ability... only my chest part is like the Armored Titan's looks... my mouth is like the Female Titan's... maybe my nails or claws are like the Jaw Titan? Is there a possibility that my Titan is a mix of all Titans? That would be so cool... If so, what would my Titan's name be? Mixed Titan? Merging Titan? Binding Titan? Fusion Titan? Wait... Fusion Titan sounds cool."

I looked up to see them staring at me and I raised a brow.

I blinked and slowly blushed. "I was muttering, wasn't I?" I sheepishly asked with an awkward smile.

"Y-Yeah... I couldn't understand a thing or two. All I heard was 'Hardening' and 'Titan'." Armin said with a sweat drop and the others nodded.

"O-Oh... sorry." I said and looked down from embarrassment.

"THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T HEARD ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF!! FUCKK!!"

"Either way... I think we should try it." Armin said with a small smile and looked up.