37

We're still running towards Utgard Castle and the sun is slowly rising.

My eyes widened and I closed my eyes shut.

"We're late... I'm sorry, Nanaba. Everyone... Ymir, you better protect them."

"Luna, go faster. Hurry!" I told her and she did.

"Wha-?! (N/n)!!" I heard Eren called and I looked at him.

"We have to hurry! Eren!" I yelled back.

"I got it!" Eren yelled back and I smiled at him.

Soon, I saw the sight of smoke as I told Luna to run faster.

"Come on, come on, come on!!" I mutter and pull my blades out.

I crouched on Luna's back as we neared the collapsed tower.

I saw Krista running towards a pack of Titans and I saw one near her.

I looked back to see Mikasa still far back, I clicked my tongue and glared at the Titan.

"Ready, Luna?" I asked and she neighed loudly.

The Titan reached its hand out to grab Krista.

"Now!"

Luna jumped up and I jumped at my crouching position towards Krista and the Titan.

I latched my hook on the Titan's shoulder and flipped my right blade backwards.

"DIIIIEEEE!!!" I charged at the Titan and pushed my body in a circular motion and sliced its nape off along with its head.

The Titan's blood splattered in my face and I internally gagged.

"EW WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!"

I landed safely on a stable rock and quickly stood up to look at Krista.

"Krista! Are you okay?!" I asked in worry.

"(Y/n)!" Krista exclaimed with a smile.

"Sorry we're late. It's okay now. Leave this to us." I said and sent her a comforting smile as the others flew right above us and killed the other Titans.

I looked at the Titan I killed as it slowly evaporated.

"My second Titan kill... without using my Titan powers!!!"

The blood in my face evaporated and I looked at the side to see... Eren fell down after killing a Titan.

I deadpanned at him and sighed. I shook my head and used my maneuver gear to go to him.

I landed next to him as he stood up.

"You good, bro?" I asked with a small smile and I received a grunt.

I chuckled as Luna stopped next to me. I patted her head and grinned.

"That was cool, Luna." I said and grinned. Luna nudged my arm and I smiled.

"What was that, (N/n). That was awesome." Eren grumbled as he rubbed the part he fell onto.

"Luna and I we're training." I simply said with a shrug.

"Hey! Eren! (Y/n)!" I heard Connie called and we glanced at them as he, Reiner, and Bertholdt ran towards us.

"You guys!" Eren exclaimed.

"Thanks for the save earlier, (Y/n)." Connie said and looked at me.

"Nah." I said and smiled back. I glanced at the two and saw Reiner's arm.