58

Two weeks had already passed by and they continued the hardening training that focused on a specific part that Annie ordered.

Every time Annie changes which part to harden, she would always jump or stomp on that body part where (Y/n) will harden.

(Y/n)'s hardening got thicker but it was still thin enough for Annie to break with her strength.

Of course, (Y/n) will make donuts twice a week for Annie and give some for the rest of the scouts.

Mikasa would always feed (Y/n) with vegetables every time she would make the snack.

(Y/n) grumbled under her breath as she just finished hardening her knuckles.

Her head slightly throbbed, slowly getting used with the headaches.

"Annie, we've been doing this for two weeks straight! We only have like... two weeks left. Is this how you planned on training me? If so, it sure is slow." (Y/n) whined and rubbed her forehead.

Annie sighed and shook her head. She looked at (Y/n) for a minute before an idea popped up in her head.

"I wonder if this will work. It usually does..." Annie thought and used her gear to get on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"(Y/n)." Annie called out.

(Y/n) glanced at Annie with a raised brow.

"Quit your whining. I actually can't believe you can't do hardening." Annie said, gaining (Y/n)'s full attention.

"This is like the second easiest ability for Titan shifters who can do hardening for all I know." Annie said and used her gear to get on (Y/n)'s eye level.

"You can't do a simple thing like this." Annie taunted.

(Y/n) frowned and pursed her lips. Confused on why Annie is suddenly telling her this.

"Um... Annie, what are-" Annie cut her off by pulling her blades out, alarming the others.

Eren, in his Titan form, narrowed his eyes and let out a small growl. Clenching his fist and slowly hardened his knuckles just in case.

Annie used her gear to maneuver in front of (Y/n)'s face and stood on her nose. Latching her hooks on (Y/n)'s head, she kneeled down and stared straight into (Y/n)'s (e/c) colored orbs.

"You're weak. Really weak. Weaker than Eren. Weaker than Armin. Weaker than everyone else." Annie blankly said.

"I definitely did not hear that in Gojo's voice- wait, is she trying to taunt me?" (Y/n) muttered as they continued their staring contest.

"Ah- too bad for her, I listen to no shit-"

"I bet you're jealous of Eren, on how simple he could do it while you couldn't" Annie suddenly said, making (Y/n)'s eyes open wide in surprise.

"You should see how Hange-san look down at you in pity because you're pushing yourself on doing this even though it's not necessary." Annie said.

(Y/n) clenched her jaw and let out a grunt which sounded like a low growl.

"I'm doing this for them. And I'm not weak." (Y/n) told her, slightly lowering her head as her brows furrowed.

"Harden your knuckles." Annie ordered.

(Y/n) looked at her in disbelief. Is she serious?

"Annie, you just-"

"Harden your knuckles." Annie interrupted her.

(Y/n) sighed in slight annoyance but complied. Annie jumped out of her nose as he focused on hardening her knuckles, but Annie stomped on (Y/n)'s elbow.