48

"Hey, fuck face."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and groaned. She turned her chair around to glare at Aren.

"Ma did taught you how to fucking knock right? You tsundere." (Y/n) spat and placed her pencil down her table.

"I'm not a fucking tsundere!" Aren barked and crossed his arms.

"Tch, whatever. Ma said to be careful when you go out." Aren said and looked away.

(Y/n) raised a brow and tilted her head.

"I know that? I always bring alcohol and a face mask-" Aren cut her off.

"That's not what I meant, idiot!" Aren said and pinched his nose.

"Well, be more specific!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Have you been watching the news?" Aren asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"Suicides and murders suddenly increased. It's not like the ones they always show, this is different." Aren said seriously.

"What the fuck?"

"Just be careful and don't get involved." Aren said with as slight blush, making (Y/n) smirk at him.

"Awe, does Ren-chan care about his kind and beautiful nee-chan?" (Y/n) teased.

(You're beautiful, alright?! If you disagree with me, I will fucking break into your house and scream that you're beautiful right in front of your face. Got that!? Handsome if you want that. You're beautiful. Period. 😤💓

okay sorry about that ur pretty oki? 🥺)

Aren blushed and glared at her.

"Huh?! Am not! Ma's the one who told me to tell you so!" Aren protested and clenched his fists.

"Hmm? Really?" (Y/n) hummed and leaned in her chair.

"Yes! You're not even close to beautiful!" Aren said and (Y/n) gasped, placing a hand to her chest.

"That hurts, you know? Well, that just means you're not close to being handsome as well." (Y/n) said and fixed her table.

"What the-"

"We're siblings. We have the same parents. So you're uglier than me." (Y/n) snickered and walked over Aren to kiss his cheek.

"It's okay to be ugly because I will still love youuu~" (Y/n) cooed, making Aren tremble in anger.

"Ugh! Fuck you! Just die already!" Aren snapped and walked away, grumbling.

"I love you too!" (Y/n) shouted and laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

My eyes snapped open and I let out a gasp. My vision cleared and I saw Eren and Mikasa looking down at me with their brows furrowed.

"(N/n)?" Eren whispered. I squinted my eyes on him and sat up, rubbing my forehead.

"Eren, did you cut your hair?" my mouth suddenly asked and tilted my head on the side.

"Huh?" Eren muttered and I shook my head.

"(Y/n), how are you feeling-" Mikasa stopped talking and silently gasped.

"Why are you crying?" Mikasa asked and cupped my cheeks.

"I'm what..?" I muttered as she wiped my tears off.