(12)...STOLE 'HIS' GIRLFRIEND?...

KEERTI'S POV...

A week pass in blur.....
The work is going well, all interns which are in project are really good at their work... They has unique ideas.. And I really like that...
They have very bright future I tell you.....
Though my studio is his, but still I came here,..... NO one knows except Arjun and his bestie.....
So I don't want anyone to doubt me that's why I came here......But still he has full control, which clients should I meet or which not, which offer is best or not...
GOD he is such a... a... a jerk...!
I can't remember any name to curse him! God from when I became such blank head?.....
I guess when I accept his offer.....
YUP! right....

______

ARJUN'S POV

A week has pass since all that christmas stuffs...
I really appreciate ms. Kashyap's gifting sense....
Whole week was good.. Many good thing happened -
First I got a really nice gift, then all deals got closed by very nice package which are profitable and then new year coming ahead.....
But I guess today will be a worst day as my best friend - Vishal is coming...

I'm telling you he is pain in ass....
But, after all he is my friend, in fact best friend.... I can tolerate it? I guess yes?!...
But he is really good bestie.... He was with me in all my ups and downs....
We are best friends forever from high school......
Also he knows everything about me and my business.. All the deals and other things...... Everything he knows..
Infact he is coming to meet me here in my office to ask my recent activity which includes.... That ms. Clumsiness
GOD please bless me and don't create
More mess.
And yes, he is coming at 12.00 pm and now time is 10. 00 am which means exactly 2 hours later!!
No, I mean if he want he can be such a nice bestie but if something happens or if he decided to go on like prankster then! Then, no one can stop him....
Not God himself.....

(at 12.00pm)

I can here muttering of people from my office...
I guess he is here.....
One and only - Vishal Dev, my best friend...
Now you will ask how come I know if he is here or not?! But trust me wherever he goes each and every girl starts ogling.......
And by hearing this whispers, I can tell he is here.....

And my door burst open.... NO doubt...
Neither me nor he knocks on doors.
We likes to burst in.. 😂🤣

"well, well look who's here" I get up from my chair went to give him bro-hug....

"the one and only your best friend" Vishal said we laugh....

We were having our bro-time....
Time passed by hour and we were still talking random stuffs.... Vishal was chilling on sofa and I was working on my laptop.....

That's when someone knock and I grant them permission....
And here I welcome... You know who.......KEERTI KASHYAP......

"Good afternoon Mr. Agarwal, Actually I came here coz I just want to tell you that everything is going with ease.... Their is nothing to worry.....
In less than 6 months your work will be done..
If there is anything, you want like some changes or new idea do tell me early so I can add it...... "

I like this thing about her, direct to point.... No other things except work related and she is sure of her decision..
Not like others those stutters, and starts talking never stops blabbering and behaves like Drama queen...... 😂

'MAY BE SHE IS NOT INTERESTED TALKING TO YOU AND SINCE SHE GOT NEW PROJECT AND YOUR BOSS SO SHE CAME JUST TO INFORM YOU?'

I... After hearing my conscious I inwardly face-palm my self...
May be its right....

"Mr. Agarwal?"
Think.... I zoned out.....

"umm yes..... I will let you know if there are any new changes or not... Thanks For informing.....
With small nod, she turn to leave....
And.....

Some one was really curious to introduce himself......
Let me do it for him...

" ms. Kashyap, meet Vishal Dev, my best friend, one of my project member and also one who knows that I have your studio" I tell her with a smirk on my face.. I was really enjoying her pissed off face.....

And that idiot too, introduce himself..
"hi, I'm Vishal, Vishal dev " with a small smile.... Hm its interesting...

"VISHAL!" exclaimed Wild cat...
Some more drama is coming..... I'm telling you.....

"how can you do this Vishal?!" I guess she is one of his flings.....

"wha.... What did I do? I'm meeting you for the first time!"

Dam, Arjun you are wrong... But then why she is blaming Vishal?

"How can you stole 'his' girlfriend? You know how sad was he.. I literally cried for 2 hours.......he even help you to prepare a sweet proposal! Still you stole 'his' girlfriend! Why? And who the hell gives blue orchids for proposals? 'he' also knows everything about her and you know nothing! Yes I know he was a little late to tell her, but still you should have backout..... 🙁😕"

I was amused by drama going infront of me.......
Vishal was shock and Keerti was on verge of cry but I guess she will not cry.. But still....
And me? I was fully enjoying😂....

" Wow! Girl, take a break....... And tell me who is 'he'? "
"..... "
She was going to tell, but Vishal I guess he knows what she is talking about.... By asking him with eyes(just like some super powers) he told me
To wait and watch as if he need confirmation...

" wait before you speak.... Is 'he' means...... DARSHAN RAVAL?" Vishal ask her trying to confirm and alas she nodded.......
I will take my words back saying that she is not drama queen.... She is at topp......

"oh my God!! Don't tell me you are a DARSHANER!!"
she again nodded and said "yes, I'm proud to be a darshaner and you don't have any right to stole his girlfriend from him.... He loves her yaar!"

"Wait, wait stop your talking express and first let me clear you... I'm not that 'ASAL MEIN' song of Darshan Raval's VISHAL.... I'm vishal dev.... A well known businesse man..... And I have never stole anyone's girlfriend till now in fact I also never had a girlfriend! And I'm telling you I'm having a deja vu.... "
She reply with a small 'O' and apologize for her sudden dramatic behavior.....
And that's it I burst into laughter.....
I can't control anymore.....
" you (laugh) guys are really(laugh) hilarious (laugh) "some how I control and ask Keerti that have they met before and she nodded in no.

And vishal too started laughing as same incident was happen with his few months back as that Darshan Raval' song - Asal mein or something like that was released and in that one's name was Vishal.... And same drama happen and instead of Keerti there was my sister Priya! It was worth of watching both drama.....

Keerti understand that she was being childish and to don't be more embarrassed she left......
And we both burst in more sets of laughter.......

"it's after long time, I am watching you laughing genuinely." Said Vishal.

And yes he was right.... After 'her' I never laugh from my heart.....

"And I guess she is the that potted-plant girl who give you this gift,!" he said pointing towards that small plant kept near my laptop...
I only nodded....

After sometime he left to my home as he want to meet mom and dad......

Today's day went very well... I must say,something good is going to happen...... And I am waiting for it...

And I too left for home....
To spend some family-friends time..

DO TELL ME HOW'S THE CHAPTER....
HOPE YOU LIKED IT...
DO VOTE AND COMMENT
SPREAD LOVE 💙

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE NON-DARSHANERS......

See this song and enjoy... Then you will understand and it will be worth reading.......

HAPPY READING❤️😊

💙💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙