(15)...MEETING...

ARJUN'S POV

Wild cat!!

What was she doing here?

Dumbo of course it will be her house na that why she is here! Fool!

But......
No.. No but... How?

I mean see these two lovely couple how sweet they are..... This lovely boy... Such a shy and simple and this girl!
No way she is not their daughter!

"ah! Slowly dear.... The song will not end.... Give me that and go watch your Darshan"...

Aunty Said and wild cat ran toward the bean bag kept in room and started searching for remote but still she didn't ignore my parents, politely she said hi and said I will be back in 3 minutes.....

And she sat on bean bag...

Huhh! Even Maggie takes more time to cook and she will come in 3minutes....
The queen of clumsiness... 🤣

"bro.... Um I think we have enter wrong house.."
I started laughing...
After that incident, he is still little frighten of this wild cat which now sitting on bean bag like a innocent girl watching their idol.....

Honestly telling u I don't know their names also.....

After that so called song came to end... She came back sat beside the boy I guess he is her brother.....
Uncle introduce us to each other..

He said....
"Deepti-prithvik meet my daughter...
Keerti Kashyap and my son 'V' aka veer Kashyap ...... My wife, you all know-Mahi Kashyap and myself as sandip Kashyap ..... 😊" with small smile..

Mom said "glad to meet you all...."
And then she introduce all of us to them....

"she is my daughter piyu aka Priya Agarwal , my son Arjun Agarwal - CEO of Agarwal group of hotels, his friend Vishal dev also he is my son....
MY husband prithvik Agarwal and myself Deepti Agarwal....." we all smile at each and the next second she hear my name she was all white....

As she have seen conjuring or the nun🤣🤣🤣

And I smirk at her reaction.....

She excused her self and went upstairs.... I was controlling my laughter.......

This is gonna be really amazing.... 😂😂😏

********

KEERTI'S POV

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy is he in my house!!??

And why not anyone told me that This mr. Spoiler was coming?!

Ugh!

Saying this I sat on my bed.....

This is going to be one of the horrible day... Note my sentence 😭...

Oh my chocolate bar!! 😢😭...

Why??

I'm totally speechless....
So he and his family is the guest of the day!!
Remind me later that mark this date as black-sunday in calendar......

I thought at least today I will not meet him... But no! That God who is watching this free show decided why not play with Keerti Kashyap huh?!

And cheery on top his bestie - Vishal dev is also present!
Best day ever😶🙄😫

After sometimes Maa called me for lunch...
I check myself and head down.....

I avoid looking towards him and that jerk was smirking at me like he is enjoying this situation 😏jerk!