(71)....PROTECTIVE OR POSSESSIVE?...

You guys are rocking!!!! 🎉😚

It's 2.1k!💕🎊😍🎉💘 I just check it and it's increasing. I guess it will be 2.2k soon!

Here's new double update...

Happy reading 📖....

KEERTI'S POV

1 and ½ month later.

It's been more than month since my birthday. And let me tell you it was the best birthday. I still remember it.

Today we I mean Ishika di, Arjun and me are going for our next scan. I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Means almost 3 months. I can feel a little cute baby bump at my lower abdomen. I'm excited 😁 as today we can hear baby's Heartbeat. But arjun is much much more more possessive!

You mean to say over protective? 🤔

MY stupid mind said. Welcome back. 😐

Thank you for the welcome.

Oh shut up and get lost. 🙄😶

SO I was saying that ya arjun is more protective and possessive. Don't know why, but he is. And also he is always in tension. And even he is not giving me my phone. Stupid. He says that I shouldn't use it. If I want, I can use his or mom's. Huh! Poor me. 😑

Ishika di is like my personal bodyguard. Did I tell you that she is the female version Of Arjun Agarwal. She even started to come with me at my studio! Like what the f? Am I 5 year old girl? No! Even shinchan roams around the city though he is 5 years! And I'm not allowed🙁........ Today also she is coming with me. Sometimes I doubt that is she a fashion designer or my personal bodyguard! 😬

Anyways, now a days, my tantrums are not working. So I'm keeping mum.

In 5 mins we reached hospital. Dr. Sunita welcomes us and then me and arjun with Dr. Sunita went in the sonogram room.

She sets up everything and moves the stick on my small bump. After some minutes, she sets something and I started hear a faint heart beat.
Lub-dub... 💓

I hold arjun's hand tightly and he too hold back. We are smiling ear to ear.

"do you hear that? It's your baby's Heartbeat." Dr. Sunita said. And we both nodded.

After some more inspection, she was done. She gave me a tissue to wipe the gel. I wipe it and threw tissue in dustbin. We went and sat on the chairs.

" keerti, you have successfully passed your first trimester. From next week, your second trimester will start. You can now feel baby's moments. And also your weight will gain. You might be craving for many things. I will give you pills of vitamins iron supplements, continue that. And yes baby is healthy and growth rate is also good. Next scan will be after 15 days. 😊 " she said with a smile.

(I don't know after how many days this scan is done. So I'm writing imaginary)

After some more instruction, we were done. She gave us a copy of this scan. After this I feel like to dance. I'm so happy today.

" ARJUN! Let's eat icecream! That too strawberry flavour!" I said ans started walking towards car. I reached car bit arjun didn't so I turned and saw he was standing on one place, shock.

"Arjunnnnn, why are you standing there? Come here, Ishika di is waiting." I call him. He jog towards me and stand right infront of me.

"what did you just said?"

"what?"

"which flavor you want to eat?"

"strawberry!" I said in duh tone. I guess I should send arjun to hospital. Coz whenever I says, he reacts like I'm asking him to buy me a wonderland! Huh.