(3)... THE FIRST MEETUP...

Arjun's pov

I was busy in checking all the report files of my other hotels, Prakash, my PA, comes in my cabin...

"Good morning sir, it's time to go".

I nodded and pack up my all work and I setup to go my destination....

"check all my schedule and inform me if I don't remember especially that meeting with Khanna's they are a headache to me....."I was telling to Prakash till elevator arrived in my parking lot...
MY driver was ready with my car, my life - BMW-X5... (u can see at start)

Still I'm in deep thought about today's meeting.....
Don't know but I think it's going to be one of the memorable meeting....
In funny way or in bad way but I'm really getting sins from my sixth sense about this meeting still I am going.... God knows what destiny had planned about my meeting,..

KEERTI'S POV

GOD....God please help me to get rid of my stress..... Ugh!!
Till now I have eaten dozens of dark chocolates but still I'm freaking out....

Yep, you guess I gets sugar cravings especially for chocolates whenever I feel any kind of emotion.

"Are you okay K? You never ate this much chocolate before!" gouri exclaimed...

How can I tell you gouri how much nervous I am!!

"Um,..nothing just my cravings, sorry but I need more..!" Gouri sighs and brings one more box of DAIRY MILK cadbury box and I started to eat...

ITS 12.00..

I check my clock, still eating cadbury..
Hope this Mr. Comes soon and our deal goes in a smooth way-...
.... My thoughts were interrupted by tire screeching nearby so I came out of studio to see which foolish was driving in such speed.....

ARJUN'S POV

As soon as we were out side of that place, I came out my Bae-my car in full glory.....
After all I'm THE Arjun Agarwal, 😏 owner of AA COMPANY.
And after a minute comes my PA, Prakash.
Then he started to tell me about the schedule after this and blah-blah blah...I only nodded and continue to go inside of - SAMA'S.....
It's really clam and nice place... Small but relaxing......
As I was looking around, I didn't notice that a girl around 23 was walking towards me, holding a chocolate bar in a hand, some on corner of her lips, and looking furious like can murder any one who will not listen to her and next I know that she bump into me...

"f**k"
Me and she said in unison...

"Are you fucking blind Mr.?" she ask.. "Stupid jerk" she mumble but I was able to hear so that my PA and he give the most funniest reaction ever, till Now and let me tell you no one has ever said this to me not even on my face nor at my back but the nerve of this girl.,!
Listening that my blood boil and I was going to answer back till then a lady in her mid 30's comes towards us and hold this furious wild-cat infront of me.

Hmm. Wild-cat!?.... I like that....

MY stupid sub-conscious mind...

And infact I like the girl whom this name belongs tooo...

Shut up you stupid. Ugh! Ugh!

"I'm extremely sorry sir, welcome to our STUDIO- THE SAMA'S" the lady said to me still holding a wild cat in her Arms -ofcourse that girl...

That girl seems to confuse why that lady is saying sorry to me... I guess she doesn't know who is Arjun Agarwal ?
Ha, poor girl...

After that pretty decent lady show us seat in a small lawn-
Surrounded by yellow roses, a small center-coffee table, two cane-armchair, a large sofa in middle of the two armchairs....
Perfect combo for peaceful mind....

No arjun it's not time for relaxing focus on the deal you are here come for.....

Yup that's right and also my mood is now spoil because of that wild cat..

Hope this meeting comes to end early or else I'm going to cancel the deal....

________________^_^_________________

DO TELL ME HOW IS THE CHAPTER!...

          💙💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙