(75)... I GUESS I KNOW WHERE SHE IS...

Guess who's here.....
Lazy me! 😂

starandsunshine16 Thanks for the free hospital bed, I'm writing this from there only. Now please come and discharge me, I'm getting bored. This hospital staff is not leaving me....

Please come or else how I will write next chapter? 🤔

😂🤣😂😛🤣💞🤣😛😛😂

Enough of my drama...

Happy reading 📖....
____________________________________

NEXT DAY...

ARJUN'S POV.,

I woke up early around 6 and saw keerti is not here. Well it's nothing new, whenever I wakes up, other side is always empty but I never knew she wakes up this early. Everybody might be sleeping as its too early. I came down in search of keerti but she is no where. I decided to check keerti at backyard and yes she was there, sitting on swing lost in her own thoughts. I went near her and sat infront of her. I expected a small smile but nope, I'm not that lucky now a days to get it.

"why are you up so early?" I ask her, taking her palms in my hand.

"I was not sleepy." she stop and again called me "Arjun?"

"hmm?"

"can we please go back to our house? I don't want to stay here, we can come back later. Mom and dad are too much worried about me, they are taking lot of stress because of me, I don't want them to take stress please let's go back to our house." she kinda pleaded.

" how about 2 days later? "I tried key word tried but she didn't listened. She didn't spoke too, just she went to her silent form.

I want to solve everything. And today I want to know each and everything from that Khurana and the driver who was involve in accident. I can't risk anyone's life now.

"just 2 days keerti, Please? Then we can go back, hmm?" I tell her she nodded and hug me. Small smile form in my lips. I too wrapped my hands around her and pull her into me. How much I missed her!

After sometimes we broke our hug.

"ARJUN, we can go back there after 2 days but please tell mom that I will do all the work, she always stops whenever I wants to do any work, I want to distract my mind and all the p.. pi.. Pitiful gazes.. '' she told me. Ofcourse it's too hard to handle this.

"I will tell mom, hmm? You can do whatever you want but don't over do any work, you are still weak, doctor told you take rest and you are working that's why she is stopping you from that, just sometimes listen to her, Please? She is also worried about you, alot. She calls me when you over do your work. She is also tensed to see her daughter working like robot in human form..... "I tell her. She nodded in understanding.

Later we came back to our room. I need to go back to my home as they all be coming. I quickly got fresh. I thought keerti will be waiting in room but she was absent but she kept a cream color shirt with trouser and brown coat. Nice choice wifey❤️. I wore it. And came down for breakfast. Everyone were present. Keerti was serving everyone. I sat there and wish everyone a good morning. 😊