(79)...AARDHYA ARJUN AGARWAL...

Sorry, no more drama today.

I'm actually emotional as it's second last chapter. 😢
SO, I will not start my nautanki here. I'm going to cry. So before I starts crying, Please start reading...

Not edited. 😅😅

Happy reading 📖....

_________________________________

2 years later.....

KEERTI'S POV,

2 years passed.

Sometimes it feels like everything happened just 2 days ago. Still the memories are fresh.

Tanvi. My daughter. My nightmares. Everything. They are like a permanent tattoo on my brain. It's sometimes difficult to deal with it. Still I miss my unborn daughter.

After our 1st marriage anniversary, we were busy with are work. After 3 months, we visited Dr. Sunita. Just to know if there will be any complications in my pregnancy or not. And she gave us a good news. After the miscarriage, there are very high  chances of complications but in my case, there's nothing. I was really happy to here that.
But still I'm not ready, mentally for our baby. Arjun too said same after we came home from the hospital. We both still miss our daughter.

Sometimes we both goes to the tombstone, just to lighten our heart. That place gives us peace. To both of us. 😊

Just 20 months ago, we means, me and my team started the work of Goan project. Those 20 members are my permanent team now. Neither I was  willing to leave them nor they. So we all are team. Arjun and his co- team arranged all the things for us. The investors are saying work should end as soon as possible. And yes it's coming to an end. Only a last touch up and finished. We stayed there in a bungalow, which arjun bought for us.

Me, Arjun, gauri di and our team came back to our home just 5 days ago. It really felt good to come back. Rainy season is on its on-off mode.  Being the month September, its sometimes hard to predict about the rain, but yet I love this season. I told arjun he should go back as he is the boss, no need to stay here, But that stubborn handsome man said and I quote, "my wife is staying here, how can I go back? I need to see her everyday. It's not possible." And that made me speechless.

In that 5 days, first 2 days we visited mansion. Spend time with mom, dad, priya, dadaji and my Jerry. (you can see Jerry at start) We left him here when we went to Goa. I missed him too. And another 2 days we both went to my home. I really missed my paa, Maa, daddu and my baby brother who is now a big boy. He hates if I call him baby brother. Huh, teenagers.

Today I decided to visit "heaven" orphanage. I miss going there. I already brought gifts for all children. I call varun to ask if he can come with me, but he said, he is busy with his girlfriend. Yeah, that boy too got a girlfriend. Her name is Tina. She is really a sweetheart. I just met her for once, and I instantly loved her.

Vishal bhai and Ishika di are happily married. They are the best cute couple. After Vishal bhai propose her at the party, within 15 days they got married. Ishika di wanted a court marriage, and Vishal bhai being a lover boy, agreed for it. They are blessed with a baby boy. He is 1 and half year old. They name him Ishan. And he is mini copy of Vishal bhai. I bet he will be a heart breaker when he will grow up.

ARJUN is being a lazy husband. I requested him to come with me, but he denied. He said he want to cook some dish. Yeah, you heard right, he is learning how to cook. In Goa too, he tried various dishes, which half were okay and half were......... You can understand.