(51)...EK LADY VILLAN...

This song 'RABBA MEHER KARI' is perfect song Arjun's pov....

Happy reading.. 😊

ARJUN'S POV

Please say No....

Please say No.....

"Mr. Agarwal, we can't say she is critical, but due to her low immunity, there are chances that she can be critical. And we are trying are best., Let's hope for good, hope she can be conscious before 24 hours, if she, then it's a good sign...
But if not... "

" if-if not then... "I ask not sure what he is going to say

He took a deep breath and said '' due to injury on her head, she might get amnesia or even worse coma.... But there are less chances of coma.. So it's the one less thing to worry..." I nodded hearing this.

She is still in ICU, under observation...
No one is allowed to meet her., as I came out from his cabin, mom and dad ask what doctor said, I told them skipping the coma and amnesia part..,

I went and stand outside of the door, looking at her through small hole like window on door.....

Her right hand is in plaster, and her head wrapped in white bandage....
'' get up soon Keerti, I'm waiting to listen your blabbers are lame jokes... Please open your eyes.., "I mumble looking at her...

I can't see her like this..
Even though I didn't love her that doesn't mean she means nothing to me..,she is becoming my life... And I can't see my life laying on hospital bed looking all pale and in pain...
.
.
.
Its 9pm and still she unconscious...,
I sent mom, dad and Priya home around 7pm as it was quite late... Vishal is with me, comforting me., I told him to go home as aunty and uncle are waiting for him but he is also stubborn like me,he is staying here only..

I don't have courage to call keerti's mom and dad and tell them about her accident...
But I have to tell them, so I am gathering courage, fidgeting phone in my fingers, still in dilemma whether to call or not...
I was about to call dad, but they came looking hell worried,
Veer, dad and mom are looking like someone took there reason of living, just like me...

"HO-how did this happen Arjun?" dad asked me, trying to sound firm but in end his voice cracked....

"d-dad,....." I somehow got successful to bring a word out of my mouth and then told him everything...

Mom was on verge of breaking down and veer was looking all gloomy, dad pacing to and fro in worry and tension. 'Look Keerti, how everyone are worried, Please get up..... ' I thought in mind...

Its 12 am, and they are still here, not wanting to go home...
I tried to tell them to go home, but one glare from dad, and I am silently back to my sit....

"Sandeep, do you think this time too, she will remain unconscious more than 24 hours? You know na what doctor said about her being unconscious again!" Mom asked/said that, fear clearly visible in her voice..

But wait, 'this time too!' Means?

" no Mahi, not this time.. We are with her, we will not let her stay like that again.... "dad said in confronting tone and hugged mom rubbing her back to clam her down...

I wanted to ask but I didn't...
Veer motion me to come outside, and I went with him...

" Jiju, I know you're thinking about what just Maa and paa talked right? "he asked and I nodded...

"well it's about....
When di was around 16-17,some incident happened due to which she was unconscious for 48 hours.... AT that time Maa and paa were not with her, they were out of town for some work and that incident happened...
And at that time doctor warned us that in future, there shouldn't be any harm to her head or brain or it might be harmful to her.... "