(62)...OUT FROM DEPRESSION AND HONEYMOON PLANNING...

ARJUN'S POV.

I reached mansion by 12.30, driving car over speed limit, we can reach anywhere before time.

As I went in, I saw Vishal was there talking with my mom, dad, and they are looking tensed. Something happened in my absence. I went near them and greeted them. Seeing me, they all looked happy as well as tensed.

"what happen mom? Dad? Vishal?"

"Arjun, actually......" Vishal stopped in middle.

Something is really fishy.

"Vishal... ' I was cut in middle by a bitchy voice.

" ARJUNNNNNNN, MY DARLING.., you finally came... "

MY eyes were now red as I listen that voice, mom and dad were looking at my backside, with a angry look. Vishal clutch his hand which form a fist to control himself.

I feel a hold on around my torso. And boom! My patience has broken now.

" LEAVE ME!" my voice boomed in whole mansion. Immediately the hold was no more.

I turned around and harshly grabbed her arm, digging my nails more in. I'm sure it will leave the mark. "I warned you to not come infront of me again! WHY?! What are you doing here? It's my parent's home, get fucking out of here NOW!" I yelled and jerk her such that she fall down, serves right bitch!

"Why is she here?" I ask mom, controlling my anger.

" from past 7 days, she is visiting regularly asking about you. I even warn guards not to let her, but she injured him and come inside. We called you but you didn't picked so today I call Vishal so he can do something..... " mom said in angry tone, looking at her disgustingly.

I pinch the brim of my nose and close my eyes in frustration.

" Arjun..., listen, she is lying, I didn't injured him, I only came to meet y..... ' before she complete, I yell again
"OUT, NOW! SECURITY!"

Soon two of my bodyguard came and drag her out. I sat down on sofa, and rest my head on backside. I have to do something or else she will come again. Such a leech!

"Arjun, how's Keerti?" dad asked.

Hearing her name, my anger calmed down and a small smile formed on my lips remembering today's incident.

"she is fine, she is sleeping now, after 16 days. I just came from there only." I told them and they smiled. " are you going there again?" mom asked and I looked at her in confusion. I nodded and she said " good, we will also come to meet her, it's long time I have seen her. " saying she went away with dad.

" so buddy, what happen? And how's Keerti?"Vishal asked

" Nothing. she is fine, she is sleeping now, it's difficult to live without her. I wish that day I was present here. " I said looking at ceiling.

" hmmm, Love is in the air..... "

" WHAT!? " I asked with a amusement.

" oye hello, in this, I'm your senior OK! I am much more experienced in it and I can say my brother is in love with his wife..... " he said with a teasing tone. And yes he is right! I'm in love with my Keerti. 😊

I gave him a genuine smile. He grin and wiggle his brows, teasing more.
" shut up Vishal!, currently we should solve this Tanvi problem. I will tell you everything later but now you need to know is tanvi and keerti are related, and because of her today Keerti is suffering." as I finish, his jaw touched ground and eyes show anger. His fist clutch tightly turning his knuckles white.