(66)...HONEYMOON - 3...

A/N : it's not edited. Feel free to find mistake.

(Note :your author is single! Sorry if the proposal seems plain. 😊 )

****************

THIRD PERSON POV.,
(IN INDIA, SOMEWHERE)

"ya, ya, I know they recently reached New York. But I don't know the exact hotel. I'm trying to find out but NY is a big city, it will take time." someone said on call.

"then what the hell are you doing from past 24 hours, Huh? I want to know exact location of both! I can't loose Arjun this time, last time I made a mistake, not now. That dad of mine too hide this things from me, but somehow I got to know. Anyways, I'm giving you next 12 hours to find their location, that too in detail! Then only I will give you money. Now cut the call." other person said.

"Arjun, now you will not go away from me, you are mine. I can kill anyone if they came in between us" the person said and laughed evil.

*************

ARJUN'S POV.,

(AFTER 15 HOURS, WHEN THEY REACHED).....

(As you all know, first they were in Japan and now in new York. So there is time difference According to New York time, they reach in hotel around 9.30 on 9 September. Hope it's not confusing.)

Finally, we reached after very long journey.....

Due to jet lag, keerti is still sleeping, well it's good for me, I can arrange many things for today's eve. I'm really waiting for this moment, and finally in few hours I can feel it.

ONLY FEW HOURS...

MY hotel manager had made all arrangements for us. Yes, I opened my some branches here too.! I'm glad I opened. He send cars and body guards. I pick keerti and sat inside the car, with her sleeping in my lap. She is sooooooo adorable, I can sit like this all day...

In 30 mins, we reached. In middle, keerti woke up only to ask if we reached or not I nodded yes and she again slept. So cute. 😍

I pick her again and went to my luxury suit. I place her on bed, removed her jacket shoes and bracelet and wrapped her in blanket. Our luggage to came. I look at my watch and it was 10 by new York time. Hmm, okay, I have 7 - 8 hours. It's enough to check everything. I quickly took shower and wore simple joggers and t-shirt. I call Prakash to know about the details. I thought to call my family, but stopped myself as keerti is not awake, she will get mad if I call them.

I call the peoples who are arranging today's surprise, and I got a green signal. I call hotel manager, Joseph. He is my trusted man. He too said everything is okay. I nodded and asked him to send the breakfast. He nodded and went away.

I went to wake her up. With many tantrums, finally she wake up and started to rub her eyes.

"good morning wifey."

"good morning hubby, what special? Why are you beaming like a light bulb?"

"nothing special, go get fresh, breakfast is on way. Then we can sleep again. I'm also tired." I said.

"why to get fresh if we are going to sleep again? Let me eat breakfast only and I will sleep. We will extend our stay here, but let me sleep...." she suggested and I nodded.

"but at least brush your teeth na?!"

She nodded and went in bathroom. She came out after 10 mins. Hairs tied in messy bun, and her face looking so sleepy yet beautiful 💓 . As she sat on bed, the bell rang. I got up and came back with breakfast.