(60)...YEH DURIYAAN FILHAL HAI...

(this song 👆, will be the best one, you can listen while reading, 😊)

Happy reading 📖.....

ARJUN'S POV.,

Just one chance and I swear I will kill that bitch without regret......

Seriously, as Veer told me her past, the ground beneath me was shattered. I literally fall down when he opened the most ugliest past....
Still tears are flowing down and I'm holding my head in my hands...... I can't believe so much happened and still she is so brave... Infront of her, mine is not even a dust particle....

Flash back, third person POV.,
(in this, readers will understand keerti's and arjun's past , it will start from childhood to her college life...)

A 10 year old girl, A 13 year old girl and A 7 year boy, all together are playing in park while their parents are busy talking with each other's.....
They are none other than KEERTI, TANVI, AND VEER.... Soon A 10 year old boy joined them, he was VARUN.
This four were always with each others.

CHILDHOOD BESTIES.....

With childhood besties, they all were neighbors too. Veer and Keerti lives in Kashyap plot. Tanvi lives to right of Kashyap plot and Varun at left. Day starts with calling each other for playing and ends when they are really exhausted by playing......

Tanvi was elder than Keerti, varun and veer, they used to call her Di. She too used to take care like a elder sister. They all went to same school, St. JAVIER. veer was in Gurukul........

It all started when Keerti and varun was in 5th, tanvi in 7th and surprisingly, Arjun too, was in same school, he in 10th.

He was a all a rounder of the school. Everyone's favorite, charmer, sportsman, a good dancer, a genius idol kid every parent and teachers admires a lot. Arjun and the trio were unknown to each other till Annual sports day of school. As usual Arjun was 1st in everything, in cricket, football, chess, running race, huddle race. When he wins each and every competition, there was a girl who secretly admired and loved him a lot. Day dreaming was the recent task tanvi was doing about arjun.

Keerti and Varun both were back to back, if Keerti is 1st then varun 2nd and varun 1st then Keerti 2nd. Teachers too, started noticing this duo. They were famous in school but not like arjun, they were famous for their acts, team spirit, and extra-curricular activities.... Study was the one thing, they both didn't take seriously but still scores good.

As being in 10th,Each student used to know about whole school as teachers use to share some news with them. That's when Arjun came to know about the duo. In lunch break, he use to visit the std 5th class just to find that troubling duo and every time he got was a failure. And that every time Tanvi used to saw him and follow him like a lost puppy. One day she came to know Arjun is quite busy finding Keerti and varun. That little girl, merely in 7th std, started hating Keerti, her sister like friend. The one thing fixed in her mind, 'KEERTI IS PLANNING TO SNATCH ARJUN FROM HER. '

10 year old girl don't even know the meaning of SNACHT and tanvi thinks Keerti is after arjun. From that day, tanvi didn't talked with Keerti. She avoided her. Like this a year passed. Keerti understand her DI is angry with her. She regularly visits tanvi' s house but she never welcomed her.