(46)...FAMILY DINNER AND SMALL NIGHT OUT...

KEERTI'S POV.,

12th April....

Lot of things happened in this days....
After that incident, we both were closed to each other.. 😍

Also my oh-so-lovely husband arranged reception on 8th April! It was a grand reception of this decade!
His business clients, international clients, and also whole bollywood was present in our reception!

I was shock, Would be a understatement, coz when he told that reception will be held in grand way, I didn't doubt it but was not sure...
But after seeing it, I likes him alot! ❤️
He even invited his so called fake girlfriend! 😂
When she saw me, she showed me attitude, you know, a bitchy attitude!
And when Arjun introduce me as
Mrs. ARJUN AGARWAL, her reaction was worth watching....

I was hoping to meet Darshan Raval..
As bollywood stars were present. But nope, he didn't came, he was busy in his upcoming song's shooting....
Little bit I was disappointed, but Arjun assured me that he will do something so that I can meet Darshan! 😍😍Awww my lovely husband! 😍

Later, I came to know that, he didn't hire that bitch, coz she insulted me!
Suits her! 😂

In this days, I'm enjoying my husband's company.....
I always wish to be around him,

Just like bees wants to be around sweet nectar flower....

And the moment I know I am falling for my husband, the feelings are a bliss!

Today, mom and dad called us for dinner...
Honestly, I missed them very much...
I wish, God gives such lovely in-laws to everyone!

The hotel work is now in it's last stage, and this time is much important...
So I and gauri di personally are going to hotel sites daily, so everything will be perfect....

Now it's 2 pm., and my today's work, is almost finished....

SO, I pack up and decided to go Agarwal mansion.....
Did I tell you? That stupid husband of mine, purchased me a new scooty, as I told him how I likes to drive scooty! Like seriously! I already have one, but it's at my parents home....
And same thing I ask him and said why? Then he said, 'that scooty will be useful for veer, and this will be for you' not mine his words!

What can I say......

But yup, I loved this two-wheeler, as it's in blue color.....
Blue color is a rare color and is difficult to get, but he managed to get that! That too for me! How sweet! 😍

But he brought a helmet too! 😑I don't like that......
It's like wearing a truck on your small head! 😅😐....

Safety is first! So, I wears it.... 😥..

Around 3, I reached Agarwal mansion......
After having lunch, I'm fully charged.....

I went in his room, to get change..

Changing I came down, and ask mom if she needs any help....

"so mom, what's today's menu?"

"Mix- veg, roti, rice, daal, and for desert - ice-cream and....."

Hearing this, my mouth was watering..
Eagerly hearing what next I asked,
''And? "

" chocolate pudding.... "she said and I danced in excitement.... I loves chocolate pudding....

Having our evening tea/coffee, we both and the aunties means the two maids, we all started making dinner..

By 7pm, we were done.....