(56)...ARJUN'S BIRTHDAY - 2...

Well, this chapter was supposed to be published yesterday as I promised but due to network issues, I'm posting it today..

Really this airtel network sucks!!
😑😑
______________________________________
A/N : the pictures I used in this chapters, I don't own them, they all are from Google. This special note for those who claims every original work as copy. So please don't consider that.

Warning ⚠ : Long chapter ahead. Grab a corner with soft mattress and some snacks.... Hope you will enjoy it.
I request you to see the images I attached in this chapter so it will help you to enjoy it.... 😊

SO THE NOTE IS OVER YOU MAY START READING,

this chapter is entirely ARJUN'S POV.

HAPPY READING.... 😊

___________ ^ - ^______________

ARJUN'S POV.,

I reached office on time. The sponsors were here and were waiting in conference room.

I directly went in and grant them permission to start the meeting...

Meeting lasted for 2 hours.
Its near 12.30 pm when I came out of the conference room, settling it.

I directly went to office and sat on my chair. It was indeed a hectic one. I opened my desk drawer to take a file, but instead of that I noticed a wooden rectangular case with same envelope I got this morning.

I thought her gifts are over! But no, I was wrong.
I opened the case and saw its DAVID ROBERTSON wooden pen! Today is the day of getting shocks.

I opened the case and kept the pen inside and opened the chit.
______________________________________

Hope your meeting went well.
So? Do you like you 11th gift!
I bet, you thought your gifts are over. Right? But darling husband of mine, you are wrong!

I will not tell you how many gifts are there, but ya one thing I will tell you is,
"GIFTS ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST"
(gifts are remaining my friend)
For now, work is important, so no more distraction....
Bye,

KEERTI❤️❤️
______________________________________

She is impossible! Even in office, she is giving me surprise gifts! Woah!
And more are coming! How much?
Now it's hard to control myself..

Every hour I checked my phone, in hopes that she might send a message giving me a hint of my next gift but for past 3 hours, nothing happen. So I started to work on the finance file.

By 4, Prakash came with orange file, saying he want my signature.
I opened the file, and saw that there was small envelope. I looked up to face Prakash, but he was avoiding my gaze. I signed it and gave the file back to him and he went away. And then I opened it.
______________________________________
So, someone was eagerly waiting for his 12th gift! I see..... (I chuckled as how she knows me so well, I am behaving like a 5 year old kid. Keeping my stupid thought aside I continued reading)