(63)... OFF TO HONEYMOON DESTINATION ✈...

ARJUN'S POV.,

A month later...

Everything is back on track. Keerti is out from depression. She is not back to her old self, but she is way too good compared to 30 days backs. Doctor to gave a green signal. When doctor confirmed it, I was very happy!

A week before, I and keerti shifted back to mansion. I don't want keerti to stay alone. Dad and mom is planning to send us on honeymoon for Change, you know.... And it's good also, I can propose her! I decided our honeymoon destination. She is surely gonna liked scratch it, gonna love it! 😁.. Day after tomorrow we will leave.

I'm planning to surprise her, and I'm practicing it, you know, practice makes man perfect. 😁I only hope it will go as I have planned.
From morning, I was stuck in stupid meetings, so today I missed practice. I thought why not practice at night? And in that eager I forgot to inform her. Around 10, I was still practicing and I got frustrated as it was not going in my way and in that keerti call came, and I snapped! I regretted instantly but she hang up without listening me.

All the best Arjun Agarwal, your wife surely will punish you......

Hope she not..

I reached home at around 11.30pm. I skipped dinner as I was not in mood. I went to our room to saw my wife sleeping in starfish position on our king size bed.

She surely planned to punish me by sending me on couch!

Getting a quick shower, I went towards her and adjust beside her and pull her in my arms. Best feeling!

"I Love You". I mumble and kissed her forehead and slept.

************

KEERTI'SPOV.,

My sleep broke when a light beam fall directly on my face. "ugh! Let me sleep!" I groaned as I'm not a morning person! I hide my face. I can feel someone is pulling me impossibly close. Who the hell is this?

I, with much more efforts than needed finally saw who is the culprit, and he is none other than my husband! Wow! He is sleeping peacefully, his face is in crook of my neck, hands on my waist, clutching it tightly and our legs tangled under the sheets.

How come he is here? I planned not to let him sleep on bed, then? 🤔
Ugh! Arjun! Stubborn husband of mine!
I guess I should bang my head on wall!

Seeing this beautiful creature infront of me, my sleep was long gone... I tried to get up but his arms are as strong as iron! I gave up and laid down looking at my handsome husband.....
In this tour, I'm going to confess my feelings to him.....
I will not regret to confess my feelings for him, even though he didn't, I do! I'm waiting for a perfect time when we both will be alone, no disturbance....

THIS thoughts brought smile on my face, I moved my finger, tracing his sharp facial expressions. His sculpted face is the most handsome face I have ever seen. Gosh, I LO....

"It's creepy you know, staring at your handsome husband with that cute smile..." Arjun said opening his eyes.

I pull my finger back unwillingly, "I was not staring at you. I was thinking an idea how to get up from here, you capture me in your iron grip and I was stuck here, so I was p-planning something." I said looking anywhere but him.

"well you are right, you are stuck! Not here, but with me for life time! 😁" he said cheekily smiling showing his dimples, Oops 🙈.

"whatever..." saying I tried but again I am caged here.... I sigh and remain silent as he will not leave me. He buried his face more and his breath was fanning my neck sending shivers down my spine. I was too enjoying this, soon he started kissing my neck. his lips was replaced by his teeth. He bite there and move his tongue to sooth it. I hissed as I feel burning sensation. Kissing, biting, Licking he move upwards, kissing my jaw, cheeks and was going to kiss my lips, a knock interrupted this morning heat up session. Gosh! I was fully drown in this. Arjun cursed and move back, setting me free I instantly got up, fixing myself a little bit I open door. Mom was standing with a smile.