(13)...SHOCK-1...

ARJUN'S POV

It was 6.30 pm already as I reached family house where Vishal and my sweet family were...
As I was near entrance, I can hear laughter of mom, dad, priya and Vishal....
Guess he had told them about today's incident...
I entered in and saw that all were in drawing room.... Mom and dad were on large sofa, Priya was sitting on another one sitter sofa and Vishal was opposite to her and all were laughing like a maniac......

"so, what's so funny?" I ask as I sat on sofa opposite to my parents....
"Vishal told us his 'deja vu' in your office!" dad exclaimed and burst into laughter.......
I too join them as I remember...

"bhai plz told me who is she? Is she your new employee or new client? Is she on insta, twitter, facebook?" priya said by her extra sweet voice, she uses it when she wants something and especially buttering me....

"actually she is new project member as interior designer of my new project and I don't know if she is on. Social media or not....." I told her and she immediately snatch my phone, opened my insta, I tell you which handled by her only and she ask me her name she started searching....
Saying every Darshaner should be friends! Seriously,! How can one be friends with completely stranger?

But in record time she search her show me her pic and confirm if she is the girl or not and I nodded but...!
But next she said something, after hearing out I was stunned!
She said-"oh this girl!I sent her request a week ago...... Coz by seeing her bio I got to know she is a darshaner.... As her I'd is
Kiara_dr _18_dz....
And bhai you know I follow every darshaner!" she said and go to her room as it is matter of fact....

But my dear sister, you have gotten a trouble for me... What will she think of me? That one who black mail her is sending her request on insta!? And truth is I never send anyone any request except this my best friend who is rolling on floor due to excess of laughing... Coz only he knows what's my situation now!!

"shut up Vishal! And please come to my room..." by saying this I marched towards my room...

After a while he came and said what will u do now? I said that I will tell her really situation and how I didn't requested her on instagram.....

I pick up my phone and immediately open my insta and message her an apology... And the truth....
GOD what will she thinking of me!!

But why do you care? You where the one who blackmail first! And now why are you thinking this much?

Said my inner mind which is true but still....... I don't know.....

______

KEERTI'S POV

Keerti Kashyap is really gone nuts......
How can you start blabbering anywhere, anything! Infact that too, infront of a mere stranger!.....

What will be that RED-HULK thinking of me..!
GOD! I really messed up this time......

By saying it loud I dump my self on my cozy bed........
Telling you truth I really needed it...

Oh Darshan! What I have done! 😫😭

Thank God tomorrow is Sunday....
He will not be there on Sunday.... But🙁I have to go 😭😭.....

But, I will meet him directly on Monday which is day after tomorrow!! Still one full day and a whole night! Thank God!...

See, talking to darshan always works... 😄

By thinking it my heart feel some light and I get fresh and head towards the kitchen as I am hell hungry....