(77)... WHEN LIFE BECOMES BETTER...

DOUBLE UPDATE 😁 😁 😁

periperiliterature she requested for it. Here your go... 😊

##################

Guess what?! I'm frrreeeeeeeeeeee
😁😁💞🎊🤣💃💃💃💃💃
Sachi1994 help me to get out of that imaginary hospital! Thank you so much.

Dr. starandsunshine16 thank you for the discharge. And as I promised, keerti will not cry in this chapter. Say thanks to me later. 😬😬😜I will be waiting.

Uff, enough of my daily drama see you at the end of chapter. 😊

Happy reading 📖....
__________________________________

TANVI'S POV.,

"Get one thing in your mind tanvi, after 'you' rejected me, I moved on. I was not aware that your staying in London. I didn't send you any gifts, letters. I was not with you in London. Your mental state is not well." Arjun said. Or rather harshly showed me reality.

" he is right Tanu, you have to understand the difference between imagination /hallucinations and reality. " papa said. I went near him and sat on my knees.

" how.... This... Papa.. "I was not able to form words seeing my papa in wheelchair.

" that day when you ran away from hospital I got call from Dr. He told me what happen. I left everything and started drawing car in speed, but in middle I got in accident and my lower body became paralysed. Please stop this Tanu. Leave them. Leave your own life tanvi. Nothing is kept in revenge, and obsession. Let's go back to London.. "he first time pleaded me.

I'm clearly a disappointment for my papa. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm not a good daughter.

" I'm so sorry papa. I'm sorry I was not good daughter. I'm sorry what I have done. I'm so sorry. " I said while crying. I hug him and cried my heart out. He console me. I somehow got up and turned towards arjun.

"I'm so sorry arjun. Due to me, you all suffered a lot. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I will not come back in your or keerti's life back. I will leave from here. Please forgive me."

*************************
ARJUN'S POV.,

"I'm so sorry arjun. Due to me, you all suffered a lot. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I will not come back in your or keerti's life back. I will leave from here. Please forgive me."

Tanvi said in sad voice.

"are you really sad and guilty about what you have done?" I asked, not believing my ears. She nodded and wiped her tears.

"I forgive you but I can't forget it." I said. Varun, Vishal, sameer, Abhishek and tanvi looked at me with wide eyes.

"are you sure arjun?" Vishal asked. I nodded.

"I.. I thought you will not forgive me.. Thank you arjun. '' she said.

" I forgive you cause you are guilty about your actions. You know you have done mistakes. You have realised it. And it's the only punishment for you. You have to stay with that memory. Keerti says if one realise his/her mistake then that realisation is best mistake for the person. Karma is boomerang, it always comes back. And really it came. " I said, thinking of the incident keerti told me when one of my staff made a big unforgivable mistake, but he was guilty about it, and keerti forced me forgive him. I do as she told and when I asked her reason she tell me same thing. I'm happy keerti is my wife. 😊