(78)...HAPPY 1ST MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY 💕...

Thank you so much for 50k+ views and 2.50k+ votes.... 💫💕💃👯

Happy reading 📖.....

Sorry, not edited. Don't beat me. 😅
Warning ⚠ long chapter ahead.

◾Pictures I used are from Pin interest and Google. They belongs their rightful owner. I just used so it will became more interesting to imagine......
_______________________________

ARJUN'S POV.,

Today is our first marriage anniversary. It's 6.30am. I woke up early as I decided to surprise keerti by cooking breakfast. I already asked mom about it and she said she will help. So I quickly got out of the bed and got fresh. Remembering yesterday night really brought a smile on my face. 😊 It's feeling too good. No third person in our life.

I wore a simple trouser and plain white t-shirt and went to the kitchen. I did some pep talk and when I thought I am ready, I video call mom. She instantly pick up. I wish her a good morning and she too greet me back.

"now mom, tell me how to make chocolate pancakes and hot chocolate". I eagerly asked her.

"control your eagerness child. I will instruct you, just do it. No! Wait I will also make same thing here so you will understand. 😊" aww I love you mom. She always finds the easy way so I can understand it easily. 😁 I nodded and then we both started preparing.

I firstly spend 30 mins in finding coco powder, all purpose flour(maida), baking soda, pan, bowl, spoon and spatula. Ufff, I'm already tired.

Mom literally hold her stomach due to excess laughing. Why? Cause I mistakenly took rice flour as all purpose flour (maida) 😂 why in this world each flour is white in color! Can't they be in brown, pink, red, pinkish red. It would have been easier to identify it.

Anyways, after mom stop or should I say control her laugh, we started cooking. She showed me the measurements I should take each thing in bowl. I did same. Then she said add 2 bowls of milk or water in it. I added but instead of becoming like a batter, it looks like a some sort chocolate drink. I show that mixture to her and she said I add too much of water. I sigh. Cooking is not my thing. I thought I baked a cake then cooking will be my thing, but nope. The cake got baked cause mom was with me. Or else I'm sure that cake might have turned to a black coal. 😂😂

Then I did what mom told me. And I guess batter is ready. I keep the pan to preheat. As the pan got heated, I poured the batter as mom showed me in small circular motion. Hmm, I can cook. I mentally patted myself. But as usual I said that before. When it was time to flip it, I messed up and the liquid which was in top, got splashed on my clean white t-shirt! Urgh!

"My t-shirt!!!" I whine looking at my now messy t-shirt.

"it happens, now see if it's cook from other side or not" mom instructed me. I nodded and looked at it and it was turn black from one side.

"mom! It burnt!" I showed her.

"it's okay, now you have some idea when you have to flip it from one side to other side. Go do the next one." she encourage me. I love you mom. She never let me down. 😊

I tried the second one. It went better. Yay! Like this I made 6 more and kept it in 2 plates. And now time for hot chocolate., I guess..

" now what? "

" Get the chocolate syrup with Choco chips. " I nodded and again spend 15 mins to find that 2 things. When I found them I went back to kitchen island.