(50)...START OF THE STORM...

Not edited....
Please feel free to find mistakes...

Happy reading.. 😊

KEERTI'S POV

He slowly came closer to my face, increasing my heart beat....

What's in his little head?

I was still in my thoughts, he quickly put a kiss on my forehead and smashed his lips on mine, shocking me.....
And this butterflies in my stomach turns into a giants, only a small kiss by Arjun can do this..

Tell you, only Arjun Agarwal can do this types of things....

In this two weeks, we both are much more comfortable with each other's presence but still we don't stay in one room. Don't ask the reason.,I also don't know....

But being comfortable, he didn't crossed his limits,and I'm happy with that.
Sometimes a peck or small kiss, you can say is now routine, and I likes this Arjun alot....

After minute or two, we broke kiss as we both were breathless..... He rested his head on mine, still panting...
MY hands still tangled in his hair, and his hand still on my waist,...
He slowly, laid back to his side of the bed, and we both stared at white ceiling...

"Arjun, mom and dad came about 45 mins ago.. They said, they wanted to talk with you.." I told him, skipping the giggling and photo part..

"hmm, OK '' he said, not making attempt to move...

I got up and went to bathroom, to take a cold shower as temperature is as high as boiling water.....
After getting ready,I wore a grey color kurti with white legggins, matching with grey bindi and tying hairs in tight bun...

As I came down, I saw Priya, all set to go somewhere....
"Priya.... Are you going somewhere this early?" I ask as went near her...
"yes Bhabhi, I am going to college trip, Ajanta-Ellora caves... I'm sooo excited!! At 8.10, I want to reach the college so that we can start our trip.."
She said with lot of excitement..

"for how many days?"

"for 4 days! It's gonna be fun with adventure!" she said...

"I'm going to miss you Priya!" I said, and I hugged her....

Later, Arjun too came down, all ready in his Armani suit, looking hot and handsome as always. 😁

While having breakfast, mom, dad and arjun talked about the hotel and business... And me and Priya, looking at everyone's face..... 😂😐

In middle, the table went silent, and mine and Arjun's phone pinged at same time, saying a new notification...
We both checked...
I don't know about his, but mine was
'message from Dad' I looked at him, and he was having his breakfast like it's the delicious thing he is having...

Without wasting time I looked what he send, and seriously my cheeks were red like beetroot!

He sent me pics, mom and dad captured today early morning when they came in our room...
I was looking at it, without blinking!

I was about to reply but...

Cough..

Cough...

Cough...

Let me tell you, it's not me!
I'm not coughing! Or neither chocking! It's my husband. Aka. Arjun! This time scene is changed..

What happened?

I got up and pat his back and gave him a glass of water so he can come back to normal...
I was still rubbing his back, he showed me his phone, and it's the pic, DAD send me,!