(61)...SILENT KEERTI...

ARJUN'S POV,

Two days passed.....

No calls from Keerti. I don't even know about her condition. I'm finding some ideas to stay closer to her, but I know veer is hell bent to keep my love away from me.

But he don't know, I'm Arjun Agarwal, who can do anything for his loved ones.... And here is the question of my wife, my love, KEERTI.

SO now onwards I'm going to work from home. Everything is stable in all my hotels, and my new hotel is the show topper. So it's nothing I will loose.

I also decided to change my behavior, I know from past few years I'm not myself, but Keerti is changing me, and for her I will be the arjun I was in my college days....

It's 8.30am, we all are done with our breakfast silently as the talking radio was not present in home, yup Keerti...
So, now time for buttering my mother. 😁

"Ahemm.... Mom, I want to discuss something important with you, PRIVATELY" I said looking at my dad, daddu, and little devil sister.

Mom nodded, and remaining one huffed and went to their rooms. "mom! I need your help and you have to! It's very important for me as well as for my future." I pleaded her sitting beside her, holding her hands. She was taken back by my sudden action, but she nodded.

"oh! Thank God! Now mom, teach me how to make chocolate fudge cake. Hurry,....." like a small kid, I started pulling her hand...

"wait! Who are you?" she asked looking skeptical. And I was shock that my mom is asking me this.

"MOM!? I'm your one and only son! How could you mom?" I whined as I little bit was hurt by her sudden question which meant to be nothing but still I can play...

"Arree no my child, I'm asking coz you have never stepped in kitchen and today you are asking me to teach you chocolate fudge cake ! Are you alright son?" she asked and started checking my temperature by placing hands on my forehead....

DRAMETIC MUCH! MOM!

" not today, you will teach me whatever I want from today. So pleeaaassseeeeee teach me I don't have time.! "

" for whom? "

" ofcourse For keerti! " I said in duh tone with stupid grin plaster on my face.

"OK!" she chirped and we headed to kitchen.

Once we were in, she instructed me the safety measures and 'rules and regulations' of HER kitchen....

Typical maharashtrian women I tell you 😂😂

Then for next 3 hours of burning, scolding, mixing, tasting, cooking, boiling and baking, my not-so-good first chocolate fudge cake was done! I hope she will like it. I really enjoyed cooking, I think why I didn't started cooking earlier? 🤔 Anyways, after cleaning the kitchen and myself I packed it and was ready to meet her.

In 45 mins, I reached.

Silence.....

That's what I got......

I went in after parking my car, I rang the bell and in a minute, door was opened by mom. She smiled seeing me and I reciprocate it.

"arre beta, come. How are you?"

I went in and sat on sofa.

"I am fine mom. How are you and everyone?" I asked her, indirectly asking for Keerti. It looks like mom is alone at home coz not even TV is on.