(36)...AT AGARWAL MANSION...

KEERTI'S POV

SO, currently, we are here at Agarwal mansion....

I am still feeling sad as I left my family......
Me and arjun were standing near the door entrance, as aunty ask us to stand there...

Aunty was preparing for GHRIHPRAVESH....

Once the bride and her husband reach his house, his mother welcomes them with a pooja and washes their feet with water and milk. The bride then gently kicks a kalash of rice at the threshold of the doorway and the two enter the house, placing their right foot first.

We both did the same and enter in...
Then, aunty kept a plate of vermillion color water, asking me to deep my foot in it and imprint my foot print on  a white cloth kept infront of it...

I dipped my foot and print my foot on it....

Then dipping my hands in that color, I placed them on wall, as it is said it's a good omen that newly wedded bride should do it...

As it was 4.30pm by now, aunty ask everyone to take a little rest, and by 7.00pm we can do remaining post marriage rituals....

All went to there respective rooms and I stand there not knowing what to do....

"ummm. Aunty, in which room should I go...." I ask aunty, but she didn't answer me, only glare, as she will kill me....

"Keerti, darling, no aunty and nothing... From today onwards I'm your mother.... You can call me mom dear...." she said with a smile..

"and yes, called me dad...." uncle... Sorry dad came and stand besides mom....

"OK..." I smiled..

Then she showed me arjun's room as we both are 'husband and wife'...

Waiting outside for a minute or two, I knock on it....

ARJUN opened and said come in....

MY bag was already there near the bed.....
I was so tired, I directly sat on sofa... And touch my head to wall and closed my eyes..... Not bothering to change this saree or remove the ornaments I was wearing.....

As I was about to fall asleep, someone shake me...
ARJUN.....

"keerti, firstly change and then sleep so that you can feel comfortable...."

Having no option, I got up and went to pick my small bag, as my clothes were still in my room.... At home...

Pulling out a kurta and comfortable pants, I placed it on bag itself and sat on the chair near the mirror and started removing the jewel...

After removing my Matha Patti, kamar patti, vaaki, raani haar, and laxmi haar, I feel some what lite...

ONLY keeping my mangalsutr and green bangles...
I removed everything...

Now it's time for hairs....
.
.
.
After removing the 100th pin...
MY hairs were back to its normal self..

Arjun was on his laptop, typing something and in middle making some calls sitting on bed...

WORKAHOLIC...

picking my clothes, I went in bathroom..... Having a warm shower, I wore my clothes and came out, drying my hairs....

Not caring how much they are damp, I went to sofa and set a alarm of 6.pm  and slept.... That's what I needed.....
.
.
.
Ring....

Ring...

Ring...

"ugh! Shut up let me sleep..."