(59)...A POSSESSIVE BROTHER...

A/N : please note it....

Even though I have written keerti's character as clumsy, fragile, women but please note that she is not. We all are clumsy and weak and what not but that don't mean we are not able to fight with our fear....
Due to the main VILLAN, keerti is like this. So please don't think that she is weak, she had face many problems in her past. Panic attacks are one of them.... And trust me, one who survives from it is the strongest person...

Sorry for consuming your time... I hope you got my point...

Happy reading... 😊

KEERTI'S POV.,

yesterday went well. Mom even made my favorite CHICKEN! 😋..
When I came to know about it, I literally shouted like CHHHIIICCKKKEEENN! And licked my lips indicating how hungry I was... AND how much I miss it...

Later I enjoyed with arjun, Vishal bhai and Priya. But it soon changed when they decided to watch horror movies, which I hates alot! I was shivering like a abandon puppy on road on rainy days... Don't k ow what happen, I slept and directly woke when Arjun said it's dinner time. Somehow I finish my dinner, helped mom in work, and directly went to sleep.

Oh, how much I was craving for a peaceful sleep.!

Morning, after arjun went to his office, I called veer and Vishal bhai as I am planning to spend some time with them.. I really missed my little brother. And I bet Vishal is damn irritated as I calls him daily. 😂😂

As they are coming, I decided to make some snacks so we can enjoy.
Making some potato chips, onion pakkode, 4 bowls of Maggie and with mango juice, I was fully ready to enjoy today's day with my sister-in-law, Vishal bhai, and my little brother.

By 11,they came. Priya and I set various games likes carrom, cards, ludo, snake and ladders, etc, etc. We all played each and every game while eating and munching the snacks.

SO we decided to watch action movies after lunch which means after 2. So till then we set ourselves in living room, watching TV, talking with mom and dad. Around 1, mom and dad went to their room. Everyone were busy in their phones and watching stupid movie. I, alone was sitting nothing to do. It's said na, EMPTY MIND IS DEVIL'S HOME! same is going with me.

Negative thoughts are coming in my mind and my heart beat is accelerated. I feels like I'm running a 1000m marathon.
MY breaths are heavy and it's not in my control. Sweat beads are form on my forehead and I'm shaking internally.

DING DONG.....

Door bell sound pulled me out from my thoughts. So I got up and went towards the door to see who came. And honestly telling you, I regret opening door. My nightmare, the devil of my life, the destroyer is standing infront of me. Seeing me firstly she was shock and amazed? 🤔 but she smirked and folded her hands giving me attitude.

Bitch....

"well, well, well looks who's here my sweet lovely little sister" she said and tried to pulled my cheeks but I swat her hands away shakily...

"d-do-don't t-touch m-m-me" I voice didnt came clear, instead it was like I was blowing air outside...

Seeing her here, my body started trembling. My breath got stuck and it was difficult to breath. I started to take deep breaths but it was not working. Moments from past started to come infront of me. Tears were flowing like waterfalls and I am sure I was looking like a fish without water.

"awwww, are you angry my Keerti?" she asked with a smirk. She is enjoying my state.

I tried to walk away from her, but she came inside with dominating steps. My one step back and her one step towards me. "w-w-why a-are y-you h-here ? H-h-how d-do y-you k-know a-about m-me?" I asked her gathering courage.