(29)...CARING MUCH...

ARJUN'S POV..,

Today, we all are going to KASHYAP'S, as aunty and uncle invited everyone of us including Vishal for lunch....

15days passed!

We both were still professional...
Mr. Agarwaland Ms. Kashyap ...

I told her not to call me Mr. Agarwal as she is my fiance but she is much stubborn than me....

We reached there by 12.30pm...

I was the first to enter, as everyone were slow as tortoise.. 😅

Waiting for everyone, I stand near the door...
I could hear the laughing and giggling from kitchen.....

And within a minute some one bump into me...
It was none other than clumsy wild cat!!

This girl will remains same😂😂

"who will pull my daughters ear huh?" my mom said behind me.....

She looked up and her black eyes met mine.... 👀🖤....

As she came to her reality, she whisper 'Arjun' and I listen it 😁.. And said 'the one and only..
I raised my eyebrow asking the reason you bump into me?

And then she looked back...
By seeing priyu, she excitedly hug her and ask her how are you and some other thing....

Nice ignorance ms. Clumsiness 😒😒..

In that Priya said her life is same as old boring with a boring bhai and enthusiastic family....

Everyone laughed on her statement and I glare at her! Infact both!...

So, me, aunty and mom clear our throat to gain her attention...
And then she remember that she was running through out the house like a kid.....

She hide behind mom and said to save her from her mom😂😂...

Then she called uncle... And he immediately came down.....
FATHER-DAUGHTER LOVE ❤️😍....

She went there and hug him and said that to save her from his wife... And started giggling..... By hearing her reason for why aunty was running behind her, we all started laughing, including me too! 😅😅😅...
Yea, yea now a days Arjun Agarwal also laughs.....

After this she welcome us and we sat in drawing room, later she came with water jug and glasses and served them....

After 5 mins, I guess she got bore so she got up and went somewhere... I thought in her room but she went in garden....

Also Vishal too, went to garden as he said he is not interested in this talks....

Aunty said that lunch is ready...
Veer went to call Keerti... After she came, I started searching for Vishal... So I went to the garden side... There he was... Sitting on the swing and looking at the flowers...

I too sat on swing and started talking with him....
Suddenly he said, "you know buddy, Keerti is a sweet an bubbly girl... You are lucky she is marrying you.... And also I'm that I got a little sis..... 😊😄"

Firstly I was confused why he suddenly said that but in end he smiled... That to genuinely, I understand he is saying truth....
I also nodded and started talking about some other things...

30 mins later Keerti yelled from the door,
" VISHALLLLLLL BHAI AND MR. AGARWAL!! THE FOOD IS GETTING COLD....."
We nodded and went in....
We were near the door, she came again and ask us whether we would eat inside or here in garden itself....