(8)...BUSINESS AND INTRODUCTION TO HATE LIST...

ARJUN'S POV.

Next morning....

Today is the day, ms. Wildcat will come in my office to tell me about her decision regarding about yesterday's meeting.....
I'm damn sure she will take my deal. I have heard from my friend that she is very determined about her work and that's why I decided to give her one opportunity, though she comes from middle class family I doesn't think she will a gold-digger..... God knows...

Meeting is at 11.00am and now time is 7.30 am, just half an hour for my office time..... And also I have plenty of time to think about other arrangements regarding my new project.... This project means a lot to me..... If this project gets successful then I will became whole and sole owner of AA hotel groups......
MY father is still owner of everything and and I am C.E.O of company.......... he give me this opportunity to prove myself....
And I'm going to grab it no matter what......
Though I'm youngest successful billionaire, still I want control over everything and by this project I can get that......
I dressed in one of my business suit and I am ready to go my office....

( Arjun's oufit)

( Arjun's oufit)

(time skip.... Directly keerti entering hotel's office.....)

I was checking project files and expenses and other thing, there was a knock on my office door... I granted permission to come in whoever was present....

And alas!!

Here comes my new project member, a girl with full of clumsiness - ms. Wildcat or ms. Keerti Kashyap ....

She was looking simple yet elegant..

Thinking of her in my hate list I smirk at her........

*****
KEERTI'S POV

I reach there on time.... Bloody traffic got in my way.......if I was not stuck traffic, I have reach here 10 mins ago..

Not wasting time I make my way towards reception and ask for Mr. Agarwal's office.....
The receptionist was thin like she had not eaten from past few months...
I laugh at my imagination but still she looks beautiful with caked makeup on her face..
Seeing me she let out her extra sweet yet fake smile...
I told her and she guide towards lift and told to reach top secong floor. Which was 9 th floor...

Can you fucking believe it!! This RED HULK has his office on 9th floor!!

After reaching on 9th floor I walk towards office door were board was-
MR.ARJUN Agarwal.

I knock on door and I hear husky voice behind door..... So I made my way in the office.....

It's a very beautiful place for office..
A floor to roof window which shows beautiful scene of whole pune city, a brown-wooden mahogany table at center of room, behind the table a black leather chair and a beautiful butterfly painting...... With wooden flooring....
A small couch placed opposite of table and near the other window......
Being an interior designer I instantly fell in love with this place but alas! This is not my office......