(20)...AM I READY FOR THIS?...

ARJUN'S POV...

Correct at 2.00 pm I noticed that manger of my hotel escort a family at the entrance.....
I assume that, this is the same family which we are here meeting here....

Firstly enter a old man, looking same age of my daadu...
As soon as daddu sees him he got up from his place and hug him warmly and enquire about his family.. He said they are coming...

We all stand up from our place and greeted him with a Good afternoon.

In few minutes, four people enter in and I was.... -
shock! Horrified! Blank! Speechless! And what not!!! 😲😱😶

Mr. And Mrs Kashyap, Veer and..
Keerti!!

Please someone tell me she is not the same girl dadu have selected.....

She was wearing a white sharara suit...
Looking simple yet beautiful....
With white heavy jhumka-ring, matching her outfit....
Her hair down with a small clip at her right side, a ring in her right-hand finger with golden flats as footwear...

And she come in without looking up... Her black orbs were downwards and in middle she was talking to her brother-Veer.. With a small nod...

Aunty and uncle were a little amused that they met us and my mom and dad? They were like on cloud 9!!grinning from ear to ear! 🤦🏻...

We all greeted each other and sat down for lunch....

MY family on right side and keerti's family on left and both old besties at both ends of table....

Fortunately, Keerti sat infront of me and I give her a small nod and she reciprocate the same without a smile!

Really arjun🙄🙄?? Fortunately??

I ignore my subconscious voice and order food for ever, within no time the empty table was flooded with food....

And the most interesting thing was ms. Wild cat Kashyap was quite...
Which is opposite to her nature...

After lunch we all went to open-terrace area in hotel so can everyone will chill....

Mom-dad, daddu, aunty-uncle, daddu's friend, were busy talking with each other...

Veer-Priya and Vishal were busy in themselves..

Only me and keerti were silent... And I can tell that she is not interested talking with me so I joined Vishal....

After, some what half an hour our elders called everyone as they wants to talk to with us..

We went towards them and sit on different seats...

"so children, feeling nice?" asked daddu and everybody nodded..

"so, today we all are here just to discuss something important related to my grandchildren..." daadu continue looking my side and I just look anywhere but at him...