(55)...ARJUN'S BIRTHDAY-1...

A/N : the pictures I used in this chapters, I don't own them, they all are from Google. This special note for those who claims every original work as copy. So please don't consider that.

Warning ⚠ : Long chapter ahead. Grab a corner with soft mattress and some snacks.... Hope you will enjoy it.
I request you to see the images I attached in this chapter so it will help you to enjoy it.... 😊

SO THE NOTE IS OVER YOU MAY START READING,

this chapter is entirely ARJUN'S POV.

HAPPY READING.... 😊

___________ ^ - ^______________

ARJUN'S POV...

11 days passed, thank God keerti's health is stable. Unwillingly I am here at my office, leaving my clumsy wife alone at home with my parents. Not that I'm worried but she is walking shop clumsiness! So that's the tension.

Tomorrow is special day, for me ofcourse as this is my first birthday with my wife, and I want it to be special. Don't know but this thought came in my mind in morning itself. And I'm dying to tell this to keerti, so I called her in afternoon but asking this, I asked her about everything but this.

I thought asking after this, but the main meeting came in between. So evening, I thought I can ask her...

I reached home by 7. I was surprised as Vishal was present already here, something is suspicious or may be not. I shrug leaving that thought and went to my room and came down for dinner. Generally, every year, the day before my birthday dinner table is always full with the gossips of my birthday, but now everyone is discussing the world economics but not my birthday! What happen to my parents? Sister? And even my friend cum brother? They forgot tomorrow is 18th JUNE ?!

Now also I put the thought away, and asked Keerti to sleep as it's already 9.30om,but this stubborn little cat said no! How I want to ask her to spend time with me tomorrow and she is being grumpily stubborn.

Calling her for 10 times,I gave up and went to our room. Sleep was far away as my thoughts were all mixed up and making chaos in my mind.
Checking time in my mobile, it was near 12.,and still she is not here. I was about to call her up again, my mobile turn on, showing Keerti calling I picked up and was about to ask her to come up, she called me down and she sounded panicked.

Hearing her voice, many thoughts came in mind.

Is she in any pain?

Did she fall down again?

Something happen to mom or dad?

Like this several thoughts came...
Not wasting time, I ran down to welcome by entire pitch-black living room.

"What the hell? Why are the lights off? And we're are the maids? Don't they know there work?" I said as everything was black and I can't find keerti anywhere.

A minute later, lights were on, and soft music was playing, instrumental Birthday music.

I turned around to see a small cake was on center table and everyone means, mom-dad, Vishal, priya, the maids, bodyguards, drivers, and my wife, KEERTI were around that table.

"HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY DEAR ARJUN!"

Everyone shouted and started singing that childish song.
MY anger was long gone seeing my wife smiling ear-to-ear. I went near them and hug them saying Thankyou.
Honestly telling I was/am overwhelmed. Seeing everyone wishing me was damn good.