(14)...SHOCK-2 ...

KEERTI'S POV.,

This tune she played at night.......

MORNING -

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog
🎶
Now we got ears, it's time for cheers
🎶
Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved
🎶
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog.......

Ugh! Why sooo soon😑🙁..... My alarm clock is the most irritating stuff in morning.... And I hate him more than 10 % of each other stuffs😜
Yesterday night I enjoyed a lot.... I slept at 3.00am....
And now it's 8.30 am... And I have to go for sight seeing......

By fake crying I got up and went towards bathroom.... After freshing up, I went down to have breakfast.....

In my way down I got the call from most awaited person (plz note my sarcasm) Mr. Workaholic hulk😒...

"Ms. Kashyap I hope you are on site visit..... Today I'll not be present. So please send me updates.. About the work and yes if there is any problem then do contact me...."

What the hell?

For a minute I cross check if this is really my phone? Who the hell is he? Giving me orders that to early morning?!!

Ummmm Keerti, it's 9.45am!

Ok,ok but still!

I continue hearing him and tell him that I will be going there around 10.30 am also I will manage every thing... And next he ask me to send soft copy of all details and progress of work that had happen till now but it was not with me.....

"Mr Agarwal, actually the whole work details and progress is with my friend - GAURI....
Wait for half hour I will send you email......"

MY stomach is grumbling and this man is interested in this so called details.... He is asking as if I'm going to ran away with this details......
Stupid jerk😒...

And he was hell bent to listen me.... God what was he doing when you where giving knowledge to everyone?

"look Mr. Agarwal, I will send each and every details.... But please have patience.. I have message gauri to send you, she is good in her work, try to understand!..... It will be...."

Again he cut my sentence....

I guess he got up from wrong side of his bed!

" miss Kashyap I don't want any clumsiness related to my work and remember you are still working with me and your studio is still with..... "

And that's it!

" I know Mr. That my lovely studio is with you, but that doesn't mean that you will blackmail me with this stupid shit.... I said you will get it... That means you will get that too on time, have some patience Mr..... Also if you don't have any problem then I will be glad............ "

What the heck?!

Now my mobile was with my Maa and she was talking to this grumpy head, Idiot!

" Maa, please what are you doing I'm talking to my client please Maa give back just 5 mins.... "

" no! You haven't ate breakfast which I give you half an hour before.... And what's your clients name, huh?

What half an hour!