(48)...WEEKEND VACATION...

ARJUN'S POV

Finally I'm spending some time with my wife...

For past 17 days, literally we were not talking due to my busy schedule....
Within 13 days, I want everything completed, and work pressure is more than anyone can imagine...

Meetings after meetings, and I'm practically stuck in it...
I'm not able to spend time with my lovely wife..

Today, as it's weekend, I decided to spend some time with my wife....
That day when I reached home, literally by 10pm! First thing I want to do was to see my wife, that's what I did, and saw she was singing song in her melodious voice...

After completing song, when she turned back, I saw she was crying... That day I understand how much we both are missing each other.... That night only I decided I will do something so that she will come back to her normal self!

I was hesitate first to remove my baby from garage, but, for her happiness, I can do anything!... And I don't want my past memories to ruin my present and future....

SO I choose My black baby, ROYAL ENFIELD! 😍👑..... She is best for duo.. And also for long drives....
When keerti saw first, she started jumping like a kid, seeing her favorite thing.. 😂😂🤣
Well she is not less than kid....

THIS two days, may be we can enjoy without any disturbance....
From Monday I want to finish everything as soon as possible so, the date of opening can be decide...

Actually, I am taking her to Lonavla, near to pune, and best place to spend our weekend....
Even though, we started our journey a bit late, means by 11am! But we can still spend remaining afternoon there..

THIS sleepy wife of mine is practically sleeping, hugging me tightly! 😂 😂
God! What should I do? 🤣
Here, I thought she will enjoy the journey, but my little wife is literally sleeping...,

I stopped my bike, and pulled out a long strip of cloth, and tied her to me so that she can sleep...

I even carried my DSLR, small first aid kit coz I now my wife's clumsiness 😅 and many essential required things...

Will stay in one of resort there, and tomorrow around 4, we will come back..

Around 1.30 pm we reached there...
And still she is sleeping like she is sleeping on her small cozy bed. ...

MY stupid lovely wife 😘😂

"Keerti wake up, we are here....."

She stirred in sleep, finding more cozy place in my back,seeking warmness from me.....
Holding her securely, I got down from bike and woke her up...
Thank God she woke or else I don't know I might have leave her here only! 😂 😂 😂

Kidding... 😝😝

We went into the resort, check in, and went to our room which I booked, before coming here...

"so, What say Mrs. Agarwal?"

"not bad Mr. Agarwal I'm eager to go outside than sitting here, in this cozy room...." she said....

We fresh up and I order lunch, here in our room only....
While eating, she asked.....

"when are we going back..? I.. I mean for how many hours we can stay here?"

"tomorrow evening we will leave this place..." I said, still eating my pasta

"WHAT! REALLY! OH MY GOD" she said excitedly....
"but wait, I don't have clothes! Then?"
She said like it's a major problem in world! 😂 😂