(57)... THE MOST AWAITED...

(A/N: yet to edit.... Please ignore typos and mistakes😅)

A month later..

KEERTI'S POV,

It's been a month.....

In this time period, Arjun planned everything related to new hotel, but he hadn't revealed the name. Huh! I'm eager to know the name and he is saying, "patient my darling patience,"
And I'm tired of hearing this..

After two days, the grand ceremony will take place. As today is 19th july, on 21th, we will be doing the grand opening. Arjun even forgot that he have a home! He is staying in office itself. From past 5 days, I haven't seen him.

I miss cuddling, kissing him. Not that I'm desperate to this, but still. I'm damn worried about him but mom and dad and even daddu are chill, and says, " this is not new Keerti, don't worry, he will come soon." I don't have anything to do. Even if I thought to go to site, it will not work as he has strictly banned me to come. 😭😑

Lazing around is the most stupid task I'm doing now a days. As I'm still in mansion, I don't have my guitar! And even though I'm fully recovered, I'm prohibited to go outside, like seriously! I feels like I am on home arrest! 😭😭

Morning, I called arjun and requested yes I requested to come home for lunch or at least dinner and he Sai YES. but I highly doubt about it!
Coz it's already past 3 and there is no sign of Arjun.

Disappointedly I went to our room and laid down. Around 6 I came down and decided to make dinner, everything arjun's favorite.

By 8,i was done. Mom too helped me.
Potato curry with chapatis and veg biryani, and for dessert special Butterscotch ice-cream coz he likes. It's simple but he loves it secondly as first one is poori and Aloo ki sabji with kheer.

I tried calling him but he didn't picked. It's almost 9. I served mom, dad, daddu and Priya their dinner and sat with them chatting on random topics. It's almost 10.,but no sign of my husband. Now my mood was long gone with my appetite. Mom forced me to have my dinner but after having 3 morsels, I went to my room.
I will not talk with him! Let me show him what happens when you ignores keerti Kashyap not Agarwal !

2 DAYS LATER, THE DAY OF HOTEL OPENING....

250 MISSED CALLS, 150 SMS AND 300 WHATSAPP MESSAGE - from arjun.

That's what show my phone currently.

See he suffering....
He is still not at home! And that man even have guts to send my dress, which I have to wear today for the ceremony.

Means, wow! I didn't saw him for almost a week and here he is giving me order on what to wear and what not to! But mom insist me to wear so I'm wearing it. It's morning 10am,and we all are getting ready. We have to reach there by 11.30am as the 'guest' who happens to be unknown to me., will be there by 11.45am, odd timing I know!

Priya is helping me out to wear this stupid dress, and also she is going to doll me up, that means makeup! 😰

I hate to admit but have chosen best gown for today's function!