...NEW STORY ❤️...

" Don't touch me Mr. Kashyap! Don't! "she said showing her forefinger.

" A-aaboli l-listen to me, once. "he said in shivering voice.

" I have been hearing enough from past 4 months and today, every limit is crossed. You are free now, now don't even dare to touch me or to talk with me. I'm done! I don't want to leave with a man who don't respect me, and doubts my character. I'm setting you free Mr. Kashyap, just wait for more 2 months, and you are free. I will apply for DIVORCE, after 2 months, you are free, then you can go with whom ever you want. No one will stop you. Good bye Mr. Kashyap hope we will not meet again. "saying she went towards her bag.

****************

Our main lead, Dev.
He used his dominance and arrogance at same time, but at wrong place, person, situation. He was too late to know his mistake. When he was aware of his mistake, everything was destroyed. Same thing which helped him before to become a successful person, same thing destroyed his married life.

Will he able to bring his wife back in his life?

Will he change his behavior, only for his wife?

What do you think have happened? Check prologue........

****************

JOIN THE JOURNEY OF TWO COUPLES, ONE SIMPLE AND ONE LIKES DOMINANCE.

BE READY FOR THEIR LOVE STORY WHICH SURELY GONNA A DIFFERENT ONE.....

          SO HERE is the new story....

DEV'S AABOLI👑🥀

SO dear readers, shall I publish it or shall I wait?.
I really need your help....
Please tell me..

Spread love 💙